Dojaeyong

S&M entertainment

Dojaeyong

Blurb:

S&M entertainment, where your horny desires will be satisfied in one session.

- Where Taeyong was a porn star then his identity was revealed by his two boyfriends.

—----------

"And action!"

—---------

Taeyong leaned against the wall as the camera zoomed in to his face, showing his face displaying different sexual expressions as he slowly inserted a vibrator before suggestively putting on his panties. Slowly, the camera pans down, showing Taeyong's trembling body as the vibrator slowly consumes him.

"Ugh, ugh!" Taeyong moaned as he grabbed on the bed which is positioned right behind him, squatting and his panties gradually becoming wet as the vibrator made him cum so fast. "Oh my go- ah ah ah," he screamed as the person who was in charge of the vibrator made the level 3 into the level 5.

Then a hand showed up and rubbed Taeyong's pussy, which further aroused the star. Taeyong quivered "Oppa," Then put his hand and grabbed the person on the arm "Don't do it," which made the hand let go of Taeyong and tied his hands together.

Out of breath, he looked at the man and trembled "Oppa, I-i wanna cum," "You'll cum when I told you to cum," the man said in a low sexy voice before rubbing his hands on Taeyong's chest. The man positioned in between the star's trembling legs. He spread them wide and saw the wet piece of clothing and licked it making Taeyong moan again.

Then he slowly removed the panties, creating a sensual atmosphere around them. He grasps the vibrator and digs deeper, making Taeyong scream once again, this time, in pain. Taeyong cried in nonsense as the vibrator slowly made him insane.

When the man removed the vibrator just for a second, Taeyong released a wave full of cum at the man. He didn't care if he had broken a rule, all he wanted was to cum and so he did. Relief took over Taeyong before looking up to see the man glaring at him. Without any warning, he grabbed Taeyong's jaw and made Taeyong look at him.

In his low monotone voice, he said "Well, well, what do we have here? A rule breaker," He saw the look at Taeyong's eyes, making him smirk, "Looks like you don't know how to behave," He then slapped him "Disobedience is forbidden,"

He slapped him once more, "But," He raised an eyebrow making Taeyong shiver. He then pulled him close and whispered into his ear "What do you think punishers get when they misbehave?" "The D-D-D - Dungeon?" Taeyong stutters. The man simply placed his two fingers into Taeyong's mouth and smiled before replying "Precisely,"

"Cut!" a loud yell echoed around the room. Taeyong went to his make-up area to clean himself up. "You did great there, Lee" he turned to see Johnny wrapped in a towel, sipping some water. He just smiled and replied "Of Course, no one can resist my lovely charm," before puffing his cheeks and making the cute puppy eyes at the older.

"Okay, everybody. You all did well. Tomorrow, we are going to film the next part. I hope we'll keep the same energy as before," the film director said as everyone clapped for completing the job.

—-------

"Oppa," Taeyong whined as he shook Doyoung "I'm hungry,"

Doyoung groaned and turned over on his stomach, hiding underneath the blanket and covering his head with his pillow. Taeyong pouts as he continues to shake Doyoung until he gets off the bed. He grabs the remote and turns on his TV that is sitting on their dresser along with his laptop. The screen lights up the room as he opens the browser and types in the words 'Letters for Yejun'.