JohnYang

Harder please

Harder please

Yangyang + Johnny

Blurb:

Yangyang's needy so Johnny takes care of that.

—----

A knock was heard on Johnny's door, he looked up, put down the book that he's reading and went to the door. He opened it and saw Yangyang there, smiling at him. "What?" Johnny asked "Why are you here? I thought you guys have classes in the evening?"

"I thought so too," Yangyang replied as he walked inside their shared apartment and threw his bag on one of the sofas. "But my teacher told us that she sent it on the wrong group chat," "At Least you're safe," Johnny embraced the younger and kissed his neck while the younger tried not to moan. Johnny let off Yangyang and walked towards the kitchen, "You should go upstairs and get dressed, while daddy's gonna make some dinner," He suggested, Yangyang nodded and went upstairs to their shared bedroom.

Yangyang changed into his casual clothes, a mint green sweater, white high knee socks with mint green stripes and his white shorts that barely covered his thighs. He flopped to the bed and immediately cuddled the pillow that Johnny slept on. He buried his head on the pillow, the heaping smell of Johnny's perfume, his shampoo and even the small scent of Yangyang was mixed in with the other scents that Johnny's pillow emits.

This made Yangyang tremble and his pussy tickled. He rubbed his pussy and slowly imagined Johnny topping him, humping him and abusing his pussy and slapping his face repeatedly as Yangyang disobeyed his 'master'. "Cum for me," He slaps his pussy so hard that it spews some cum. Johnny rubbed Yangyang's pussy so fast that it spewed out a lot cum. Yangyang squirmed as he imagined him and Johnny having sex. It feels like a porn film.

"Yangyang," Johnny knocked on the bedroom door "Time for dinner, I even bought fried chicken, just like what you wanted," Johnny furrowed his eyebrows as he didn't hear Yangyang saying something.He leaned forward and pressed his ear on the door and heard the faint noises of Yangyang moaning and making lewd noises. "Daddy, it hurts," he heard Yangyang groan.

Johnny smirked at the young boy, he felt aroused by the pleas that the young Taiwanese boy uttered to himself. He opened the door to reveal Yangyang humping a pillow. He approached him and grabbed his hair, starling the young boy. Yangyang looked up and saw Johnny staring at him. Yangyang playfully smiled at the older but the older did not take it too kindly.

He pinned Yangyang on the bed and slowly pulled his shirt and removed the younger's shirt and threw it on the floor. Meanwhile Yangyang looked at Johnny with fear in his eyes, he didn't expect his fantasy to be true. Johnny grabbed Yangyang's jaw and kissed him on the lips and Yangyang kissed him back.

Johnny leaned forward to Yangyang's ear and whispered "You really needy, aren't you?" to which Yangyang nodded innocently. Johnny chuckled and replied "Don't pretend to be innocent, my little sheep," He then slapped his face, making the younger hiss at the pain. Johnny rubbed the younger's pussy so hard, the fabric made contact with the organ which irritated and made Yangyang moan loudly.

Cum started to drip out and it flowed on Johnny's hands. He looked at it and smiled, he inserted two of his fingers and fingered Yangyang's mouth. Yangyang gagged at the sudden jerking in his mouth. Meanwhile Johnny took Yangyang's shorts and underwear off and unzipped his pants.

His dick sprung out, revealing a huge, thick, bulging member and Yangyang was in awe when he saw this. Johnny slowly inserted his dick inside Yangyang's pussy and slowly started fucking him. It started to become faster and Yangyang's moans started to become louder. Every cumshot Johnny released, the more euphoria that Yangyang felt.

When Johnny stopped, Yangyang, using all his strength, rolled his hips to further arouse Yangyang. Johnny kept fucking and fucking Yangyang, while the younger squrmed around, trying to suppress his moans. "Fuck!" Yangyang moaned before Johnny shot the final cumshot which made Yangyang roll his eyes up and tremble, his body overwhelmed with the amount of cum that Johnny shot at him.

Johnny looked at Yangyang and started to panic. "Yangyang, Yangyang!" Johnny expressed his concern as he gently shook Yangyang. Slowly, the younger started to calm down until he slowly breathed in and out. Yangyang saw Johnny's dick and was about to grab it but Johnny grabbed his hand and said "Maybe, we should eat dinner, before they grew cold,"

Yangyang smiled and replied "Okay, sir," smiling at the older as he saw the older picking up his clothes.