Jaeyong

Bite the rose's stem.

Taeyong woke up with a strange feeling in his stomach. He groaned as he tightly wrapped his arms around his stomach, thinking why his stomach suddenly started to ache. 'Was it the food? No, Jaehyun cooked it and it was fine. Maybe I was drunk? No. I didn't drink last night,' All of these thoughts kept circling around Taeyong's mind.

The omega was thinking about the possible reason, until he smelled something. His scent, the scent of roses with a little of lavender roamed in the air. This made Taeyong realize the reason for his sudden aching. He was in heat.

Taeyong's heart started to race, he was on heat, meaning he had to choose between keeping it to himself or mate with an alpha. He could easily mate with his alpha Jaehyun but the problem is, his kids. He doesn't want his and Jaehyun's kids to see or hear them mating. He feared that they'll pick up the wrong mindset. That their omega mommy and Alpha father are beating each other or hurting each other.

He felt Jaehyun's little groan and a pair of muscular arms wrapped around his stomach. This made Taeyong's breath hitch, Jaehyun's head laid on top of Taeyong's shoulder made Taeyong's mind go crazy. He had to act fast. He reached down to the nearest drawer and slid it open.

He tried to focus while the weight of Jaehyun's head was literally crushing him. He pulled out his heat controlling collar and wrapped it around his neck and closed it, securing it. He breathed a sigh of relief and closed his eyes, expecting it to be a normal neat night. When suddenly, his phone began to ring.

He grabbed his phone and looked at it to see his alarm and the message "Wake up! It's time to make breakfast and prepare the kids for school," He got up and put his hands up and stretched his back. He went to the kitchen and put on his apron and started cooking for the children. He whipped up his earphones and played music while cooking the rice for the rice porridge.

While the porridge was boiling, Taeyong was chopping the fillings for the soup. While he was chopping the green onions, his stomach began aching a little bit. He felt his belly being hugged and someone put his head on Taeyong's back.

Taeyong giggled as he could feel that person took one of the earphones off his right ear. "What?" he giggled.

"I just wanna hug my yongie, especially in the morning," Jaehyun replied, his raspy morning voice blended well with the chill lo-fi music Taeyong played on low volume. He smiled and said "Babe, I'm cooking breakfast for you and the kids," He turned to see Jaehyun smiling at him.

"Don't you have something to do?" Taeyong asked Jaehyun. The alpha playfully replied "Alright, I'll wake up the kids and I'll-," Jaehyun paused as he saw the collar around Taeyong's neck. A simple black leather choker with a little rose pendant dangling in the middle. He put his hand on the pendant and looked at it.

"Say?" Jaehyun asked "What are you wearing?" referring to the choker. "OH this?" he points to the collar "I'm just wearing a collar for fashion," Jaehyun squinted his eyes as he looked at Taeyong "Right," Jaehyun breathed before walking away.

Once Jaehyun went away, he breathed a sigh of relief. He groaned as he could feel his stomach aching even more but decided to continue making the porridge.

—-----

Taeyong packs his partners and kid's lunch boxes and gives them to him. Jaehyun hugged Taeyong before he left and drove the kids to school. But before he could leave the house, he smelled something that made him freeze as his eyes quickly turned red. The scent of roses hit him.

Taeyong turned to look at his husband's eyes, which were now red. He gaped which made Jaehyun revert back to his normal self. "You have heat?" Jaehyun whispered, worriness filled his words. Taeyong nodded.