Jaeyong (NOT SMUT)

This is not smut, but fluff.....

Reason: I don't know where to place this one, I wrote it while in online class.

Myeongdong district of Seoul, South Korea. July 5 at 2 in the afternoon. It rained outside, the sky was a mixture of black and blue creating a dark aura emanating the surroundings. The pitter - Patter of them raindrops tapped on the ground below then a single drop sharply hit a passerby on the head. He looked up to see the once clear blue clouds turn into a tar black color. The clouds spat out beads of water and people began covering themselves with their umbrellas. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier.

Nearby the busy streets of Seoul lies an apartment complex/ In one of the apartment rooms lives a tenant named Jeong Jaehyun. He is a talented artist known for creating beautiful impressionistic art that was inspired by Claude Monet, Pierre - Auguste Renoir and many other impressionist artists. His artworks are always displayed at art galleries across the country, he was getting commissions a lot and is widely known as the modern day Monet,”

Jaehyun entered his art studio, coffee in hand and turned on the light. Revealing thousands of art supplies and dozens of his artworks hung on the wall while some were placed on the floor. He put his coffee at the nearest table and went to look at his face in the mirror. His hair was messy, clothes wrinkled, and his face looked dreaded as he wiped his eyes. “Another day, another artwork,” he rasped as he groggily walked towards his canvas cabinet and whipped out a 18 x 20 in canvas and put it on the easel. He opened a cabinet drawer and got a H grade pencil and a kneaded eraser and sat down in front where he could see the easel.

But he stopped once he laid his hands as he was about to draw the first line. He had the urge to make an artwork ever since he woke up at 12 and had this vision inside his head of a dream where it was so beautiful that he could not describe it because of how amazing it was. 

Now, he sat there, staring at the blank canvas, face pressed against the pencil, signaling he was in deep thought. Jaehyun sighed "Of course, art block, my worst enemy," he reached out and grabbed his mug and sipped his lukewarm coffee. He decided to go to the balcony to unwind from all the stress.

Once there, he opened the window and leaned forward against the railings. It was your usual busy street. Many people holding umbrellas walk by, children happily playing around and jumping on puddles, wearing raincoats with cute character designs, cars drove by, which made Jaehyun slightly pissed. 'Just your average busy street,' thought Jaehyun, looking unfazed. 'How am I supposed to incorporate this into my painting?'

Then something caught his attention as he moved his head to get a better view. It was a man wearing a black raincoat and the only distinguishable characteristic that Jaehyun can see was his black hair, the same shade as his coat which is ebony black. He was twirling on the sidewalk, skipping around and gracefully danced as the rain poured.

"Could it be….." Jaehyun mumbled to himself as the dream suddenly flashed in his eyes. 

The image of a youthful lover dancing in the rain suddenly bumping into Jaehyun. His heart fluttered as he saw the man looking at him. Admiring his eyes, his lips and the way that he blushed as he landed on Jaehyun's chest. It felt like a Kdrama. 

This made Jaehyun's heart flutter. He had never seen an energetic man who can dance gracefully in the rain. He felt different around the surrounding people, like a single red rose in a field full of white roses. The man felt unique and happy unlike the other people who were walking around. Jaehyun smiled as he admired the man, enjoying his twists and turns, reminding him of his childhood. Then he stopped as his name was called. Jaehyun's smile faded as he saw a man standing there. He went to the man, presumably his friend and walked away together.

Then, an idea struck him and he hurriedly rushed to his studio and started drawing.

—----

"And finished," he planted the last stroke of paint and backed away, seeking a painting set in the modern day, dark blue with a hint of green for it symbolizes the rainy weather and the muse was a man dancing gracefully followed by a man standing there, admiring the man. Jaehyun felt content with his creation. He loved how the painting turned out.

"Wow, nice painting," Jaehyun gasped as he turned to see his sister Jimin looking at his painting. "Ah noona, you scared me. He held his chest and breathed a sigh of relief. "Woah, I like the color palette here, the blues, the greens, it incorporates the feeling of the rainy season," Jimin complimented it before turning towards Jaehyun, before asking "Does this painting have a name?" 

Jaehyun immediately replied "Yes,"

"We met during the rain,"