Meeting

"Cleo! Over here." Stress waved her friend over.

"You found the door?" She paused. "Oh yeah, that's a door if I've ever seen one."

They were at the address where Bdubs had picked up, and it was pretty evident something big was going on. The building was obviously there, but would not be on a road or satellite view. The only reason Stress was able to find it was because of Cloe's cell phone tracking.

Stress brought her hand up to the door, withdrawing quickly when it opened on it's own, sliding open with a low hiss. She peeked through the threshold before stepping through. Cleo still stood on the other side of the door, not moving from her spot outside the door.

"We should go, Stress. Something's wrong."

"We're looking for a villain and my kidnapped best friend. Of course something's wrong."

"No, this is bigger than that. Let's just leave."

"We've made it this far."

"Stress, please. You're acting like one of those stupid people in horror movies that ignores all of the signs."

Stress chuckled. "You can leave. I'm not going anywhere."

Cleo grimaced. "Fine." She walked in, the door sliding back closed behind her. Stress tried opening the door back up, to no avail. "I hope it's worth it."

"It will be." And then under her breath. "Please be worth it."

The room was relatively barren, with a couple other doors leading out of it. The main thing that worried Stress was the fact all of the doors were locked. No, what worried her was when one of the doors started to open. She heard the small clicks of a lock turning over and scrambled over to the opposite side of the room. Cleo stood just behind the wall opposite of the door's hinges. When the smallish, worried looking man walked through the door, Cleo pounced.

The man rolled over and kicked, but Cleo was stronger. She pinned him down quickly, not letting him have an inch to move against the floor.

"Get off of him." A voice growled.

"And why would I do that?" Cleo hissed.

"Because you're the trespassers here." The man pinned under her grunted.

"Let him up." Stress said.

"Stress!"

"Cleo. Trust me."

Cleo looked skeptical, but clambered off of the stranger. He stood up, stretching from laying on the floor. The other man in the doorway walked up behind him. "How did you find this place?"

"We traced a call." Stress explained.

The strangers exchanged a look before one burst out into laughter and the other into soft chuckles. "You're Stress." Said the stranger in the back.

"How do you know my name?" Stress asked slowly.

The man in the back grinned. "I'm Hels. Wels' twin brother and the one you called on his burner."

But Stress was still apprehensive. "Why were you so scared when you found out I was looking for Bdubs?"

"Because we thought you were one of the ones who wanted to hurt him." The man in front of Hels explained.

"Oh. Ooh."

"So we good?" Cleo asked.

Stress nodded. "Yeah." She turned back to the strangers. "Let's start over. I'm Stress, and this is Cleo."