top gun

tysm to Faith2209352 for this idea!!!!

3rd person pov

robin and finney had been having a movie night together, like they always did on friday nights. they were cuddled close together, with robins arm around finney.

the movie was 'top gun : maverick' because robin had watched it and thought finney might like it too, since he knew he liked the original.

robin was brushing his fingers through finneys light brown curls, admiring his boyfriend as he lay next to him.

'hey rob?' finney said, glancing up at his boyfriend. he loved how robin looked with the light from the tv reflecting off his face. 'yes, mi amor?' robin replied, looking down at finney, smiling slightly.

'you know i love you, right?' finn said, smiling at robin. robins face instantly turned a deep shade of red, and his stomach filled with butterflies.

he looked finney directly in the eyes, before putting two fingers to finneys chin, and lifting his face up into a kiss, that he melted into. they both had their eyes closed, and robin felt finney smiling as they kissed.

they broke apart, and finney lay his head on robins chest, before directing his attention back to the movie. robin put his arm back around finn, pulling him closer to his chest, and he connected his other hand with finns, underneath their blanket.

'i love you too, mi amor.' he whispered, and he felt finneys face widen, indicating he was smiling.

*small time skip*

the movie was coming to an end, and robin was getting ready to stand up and head to bed with finney.

he looked down at finney, who didnt seem to be paying attention to the end of the film. he leaned over him, and saw that he was sleeping. his chest and stomach filled with butterflies again, and he wanted to capture the moment.

he took his phone from out of his pocket, and took a photo of his sleeping boyfriend on top of him, saving it to his phone, before sending it to the group chat.

within seconds, the snap was opened, and he soon some replies. vance sent a snap of bruce asleep in his lap, with vances arm around him.

griffin and billy sent messages commenting on how cute the two couples looked, before robin said that him and finn were gonna go to bed. they all said goodnight, and robin turned off his phone.

he looked back down at his boyfriend. he couldnt help but love how his hair fell perfectly over his eyes, the shadow framing his face.

he gave him a quick kiss on the forehead, before pulling the blanket up, covering both of them, and losing himself to sleep as well.

AHHH MY OTHER STORY GOT 1K READS IM SO HAPPY PLS CHECK IT OUT ITS CALLED 'somewhere only we know' AND ITS RINNEY!! PLS CONSIDER VOTING / LEAVING A COMMENT, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT/DAY YALL <33