paper rounds 3

tw?
*cough* a little smut *cough*

billys pov

i finished saying griffins order, and the girl wrote it down, before looking up and smiling only at griffin. 'your orders will be here soon' she said, before walking away.

griffin turned to me, with a partially confused face. 'whyd you want to say my order for me?' he asked, tilting his head in confusion. 'i just didnt really like the way she was looking at you.' i answered, and he looked even more confused.

'what do you mean?' he said. 'did you not see how she was only looking at you when she spoke? and how her face dropped a bit when i started saying your order for you?' i said, lifting my arms in confusion.

'billy, dont worry. she was probably just being friendly.' he said. 'its not like it means anything.' i sighed, before putting my arm over his shoulder, pulling him a little closer to me.

he smiled, and shuffled more in my direction. i smiled too, and we looked at tiktoks on my phone while we waited for our food to come.

when the food arrived, the waitress didn't look at griffin as much as she had before, but she definitely didnt look at me. she still kept smiling up at him, and nearly touched his hand at one point.

i was about to burst, so i hatched an idea. griffin and i ate our food, and talked a bit about random stuff, like what subjects we had that day, the pop quiz we had been told about, and about the rest of the group. i finished my drink, and noticed griff had too, so i asked if he wanted another. he nodded.

i waited patiently for the waitress to come back to our table, to take our empty plates away. 'is there anything else i can get you guys?' she said, looking at not just griffin, but me as well for once.

'yea actually, can you get me and my boyfriend a refill on our drinks?' i said, smiling as i said it. her face dropped, but she quickly brought back her smile. 'yea- uh- of course! ill be right back with those.' she said, taking our glasses and walking away.

'what was that for?' griffin said, laughing slightly. 'just had to let her know, if it wasnt already obvious.' i replied, and he just smiled and layed his head on my shoulder.

our drinks came back, with a different waiter, you could guess why, and we emptied our glasses fast, before i offered to pay, and griffin waited outside.

we checked the time, and saw that there was about 45 minutes until school started, so we decided to just head there early. we arrived at the school, and since there was no one else there yet, we just walked through the halls, holding hands and bouncing around.

i had an idea.

'hey griff, can i show you something funny i saw the other day?' i said, and he nodded, so i pulled him through the hallway, until we got to one of the bathrooms. he looked confused as i pulled him through the door.

'well, what did you want to show me?' he said, still kind of confused. 'look down there.' i said, and i pointed to the bottom corner of one of the walls. if you looked close enough, you could see the letters R+F scratched into the paint, with a loveheart around it.

he laughed as he saw the drawing. 'robin and finney, right?' he said, turning back to me. 'im guessing so, idk whether they put it there, or if vance is just being a dumbass again.' i answered, and he giggled.

i looked at him, and i couldnt take my eyes away. he was so pretty, and i couldnt help myself. i leaned in and kissed him, and he kissed back, smiling as he did so. it was a soft, careful kiss, but it became more passionate after a moment.

we kissed roughly, only pulling away to catch our breath, before going back in again for another. i broke away from the kiss, and made my way down his jaw, to his neck, and started kissing and sucking it. i heard a soft moan come from griffin, and i smirked.

i kept kissing his neck, leaving mark after mark, before moving back up to his lips. he was a whimpering mess by now, and we went back to making out roughly. i bit on his lip lightly, asking for entry into his mouth. he started to deny, but i palmed him, making him moan, and took the chance to explore his mouth with my tongue.

he was pushed against a wall by now, and i pulled away from his mouth, then went back to kissing him softly, since i knew that people would be arriving at school soon. we continued kissing carefully for a few more minutes, before we both pulled away.

i smiled at him, and he smiled back. 'i love you griff.' i said, and i meant it with my entire heart. 'i love you too billy.' he said back, and that entire heart i had just talked about? it melted. i pulled him in for one more kiss, before we grabbed our bags and walked out into the slowly filling up hallway.

bit of a long one today! i tried to make it sound not cheesy, but i gave up at the end, so get over it. please consider commenting/voting! it really helps out, and lets me know what you guys like and dont like. love yall <33