dumb bet

bruces pov

i woke up with a pounding in my head, and i rubbed my temple, before sitting up in my bed. i looked at the time, and tried to think about what i could remember.

FLASHBACK!!!

'bruce, man, where are you?' i heard finney yell over the loud music playing. we were at a party at robins house, and i had gone to grab myself a coke from his fridge.

i saw finney, and he spotted me too. 'there you are! come over here bruce!' he yelled at me, and i shook my head, but walked over to him nonetheless. he was sitting in next to robin on the couch, and robins arm was draped around his shoulder, in an almost protective way. billy and griffin were also sitting together on the ground.

'we were gonna play truth or dare, you in?' robin asked, and i nodded, opening my drink. 'ok, ill start. billy, truth or dare?' finney said. billy tilted his head as though he was deep in thought, before answering 'truth'. finney answered him almost instantly.

'give us your honest opinion about griffin' finney said, smirking. both billy and griffins faces covered themselves in a deep shade of red, and we all waited for him to answer.

'um, well, he- um- hes really kind, he- he gives warm hugs, and h- he- he's- he's really attractive' billy stuttered, and we all turned to griffin with our mouths hanging wide open. 'griffin, do you have anything to say about that?' i asked, and griffin gulped.

'billys really attractive too' he said quietly, and billy turned to him blushing like crazy, and they both gave each other a smile.

'well! anyways, billy, its your turn.' i said, and billy snapped back to reality. 'oh yeah! um, robin! truth or dare?' he said, and robin grinned. 'dare' he said, smirking.

billy smirked as well. 'i dare you to makeout with finney right now' he said, and to our surprise, neither robin or finney had any reaction. robin just shrugged and turned to finney, making a face that looked as though he was asking for permission. finney nodded, and the two of them leaned in and kissed.

griffin, billy and i watched in shock as robin and finney did exactly what billy told them to, and were making out. after maybe a minute or two, they separated, and turned to us, completely unfazed, as if they hadnt just made out.

'is this like, a normal thing for you two?' griffin said, and robin laughed. 'i remember choosing dare, not truth, griffin. well, lets go. bruce, truth or dare?' he said, and after taking a second to think, i picked dare.

'i dare you to try and pull one of the guys at this party.' robin said, and the other four laughed. 'hey, whats so funny?' i said, offended. 'well, bruce. you cant exactly pull anyone bro' finney said, still giggling.

'i can so pull!' i said defensively. 'bruce, your fucking fairy ass cant pull to save your life.' billy said, and griffin laughed. 'i can pull anyone i want, thank you very much!' i said, and robin chuckled.

'really? then go and pull vance hopper.' he said, pointing towards a figure standing in a corner. vance hopper was the schools proclaimed 'bad-boy' and he was really hard to get. but i accepted robins challenge with a smirk. 'i can pull him easier than a fucking magnet' i said, as i walked in the direction of vance.

he was vaping as i walked over. 'yk vapings bad for you' i said, and he smirked a little, looking up to see my face. 'so is making dumb bets, yamada' he said. shit, he must've heard robin and i.

he motioned to his vape. 'you ever tried it?' he asked, and i shook my head. he handed me the vape, and i brought it to my lips. he watched me, and laughed as i failed miserably to use it. 'how about we just do this' he said, taking in a puff of the vape, before bringing his face towards mine, and connecting our lips.

i kissed back, and he bit on my lip, asking me to open my mouth for entry. i obliged, and he stuck his tongue into my mouth, letting the flavoured air in as well. we split apart after a minute or so, and i let out the cloud of air. 'yea that works too' i said smirking.

i looked over to see robin, finney, billy, and griffin all looking at us, gaping. 'im assuming they lost your little bet, then?' vance said, smirking still, and i nodded, before he pulled me into another kiss.

END OF FLASHBACK!!!

i tried to stand up to grab a drink of water, but my legs were sore, and it made it too difficult to stand out of the bed. i laid back down, hoping that my headache would go away soon enough.

i looked to my right to see a shirtless vance laying in bed with me. oh right, i hadnt told the other about mine and vances 5 month relationship yet. god, what a way to lose a bet.

we nearly have 10k reads guys!!! pls keep interacting with the book, and tell me what yall want in future oneshots!! pls stay safe, hydrated, and as healthy as you can be. love yall sm <33