texas chainsaw massacre

3rd person pov

finney looked at his boyfriend in astonishment. how the hell was he laughing?!

robin had invited finn over to watch tcm for the billionth time, because according to him 'it never gets old' even though the movie was released years ago. finney had obviously agreed though, because who was he to turn down a movie night?

they had started watching the film about 10 minutes ago, and finney was already horrified. he had memorized when all the jumpscares are, and yet he still managed to be frightened by them.

each time he was scared, he would grab onto robins arm, and robin would stroke his hand, calming his nerves almost instantly.

he looked at robin, who had started chuckling at the tv. finns face instantly morphed into one of fear and shock. what was so funny about the film?!?

'what're you laughing at?' he asked, and robin turned to him. 'nothing, just thinking about something else.' he replied. finney breathed a silent sigh of relief. at least now he knew his boyfriend wasnt a maniac.

he felt a *ping* in his pocket, and reached into it to grab his phone. vance had messaged the group chat.

V - guys, bruce and i were playing hide and seek as a timekiller, and now i cant find him.

F - ur joking right

V - ive been searching for thirty minutes

G - have you checked under the bed?

V - griffin, im not that dumb. thats the first place i looked.

F - what about in the closet?

V - checked.

F - well where else could he be?

V - HOLY-

B - don't worry guys, he found me.

V - the motherfucker was hiding behind the door.

finney chuckled to himself as he powered off his phone. jesus, his friends were shitheads.

he looked back at robin, to see him looking at the tv. he watched him attempt to sneak a glance at finn, before realizing he saw.

'wow, very subtle rob' finney laughed. 'well, i didnt think you would be looking at me, amor. i cant help youre so beautiful.' robin replied, resulting in finns face being plastered with a red tint.

'come down here, mi amor.' robin said, patting the blanket covering his lap. finney shuffled down to robin, before sitting in his lap, and laying his head on his chest. robin started running his fingers through finneys hair, and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

they continued watching the movie, with finneys head moving up and down softly with robins chest. after a while, he heard robins breathig slow down, and he tilted his head back to see his boyfriend asleep.

in the middle of texas chainsaw massacre. maybe robin was a maniac after all. finney smiled, before pulling his phone out of his pocket, and taking a picture of the two of them.

he saved it to his camera roll, and sent it to the group chat. he didnt expect any replied til morning, but got them from all 4 other members within a minute.

bruce sent back a photo of vance laying on his chest, with his phone in his hand, while bruces hand was going through vances long hair. the others decided to answet through text.

V - Arellano looks stupid asleep

G - vance, be quiet! that looks cute finney :)

V - don't you tell me to be quiet, you little gremlin >:(

B - threaten Griff again. I dare you.

V - fuck you, showalter.

B - thats what i thought.

Br - omfg stop fighting. that photo looked cute finn.

F - so did urs :)

G - ok goodnight guys <3

V - night dipshits 🤍

Br - gn guys :)

B - goodnight yall :))

F - night guys <3

finney clicked off his phone, and glanced back up at his sleeping boyfriend. he kissed the back of robins hand, and held it as he lay comfortably on his chest, letting sleep take over.

AGAIN TYSM TO Faith2209352 FOR THIS IDEA <3 PLS CONSIDER VOTING AND/OR LEAVING A COMMENT MY LOVELIES XX