dont make me get violent.

tw : outbursts, physical/verbal abuse

aged 18/19!!!

bruces pov 

vance was playing some form of video game our apartments living room, while i was making food in the kitchen. i was guessing he was playing with robin and billy as usual, and there was a chance that billy had managed to convince griffin to join in. finney and i had tried to play videogames with them before, but we never really got the hang of it, so we gave up.

i heard a frustrated yell come from the other room, and i assumed vance had been killed or lost in the game or whatever. i dont really understand what they do in those games, but i mean, as long as it keeps vance happy.

i went back to focusing on my cooking, and i heard a few more sounds of anger coming from the living room, but vance would probably be cheering in a minute or so, so i didnt really care. i nearly jumped when i heard a crashing sound from where vance was, and before i could go make sure he was ok, he came stomping through into the kitchen.

'im guessing you lost the game or whatever' i said, glancing up at him while pausing my cooking. 'its not just 'whatever' bruce! its an actual game, for fucks sake!' he yelled, his face a slight shade of red. 'ok, sorry babe. i just dont understand it, thats all' i said, with an apologetic look on my face.

'not that i would expect you to, you obviously dont give a shit about it' he grunted, partially under his breath. 'hey, i tried to learn the damn game so i could play with you and the others, you know that!' i said, feeling annoyed about his dismissal of my efforts.

'yea, well its not my fault a fucking video game is too difficult for you to understand dipshit!' vance raised his voice as he argued. 'says the one who had to get help to work out how the damn tv works cause you've never had one!' i argued back, not even remotely feeling as if i was being rude.

'are you calling me dumb?' vance said, offended, and his face reddening even more. 'i guess i am, and while im at it, i might as well mention that you're also a jackass who cant even be grateful for people trying to do something for you!' i said. vances face was filled with pure anger, and he stared at me for a few seconds, before i felt a sharp pain on my face.

vances pov

i stepped back, shocked at what i had just done. bruce brought both his hands up to his face, which was a crimson shade of red. 'did you just fucking hit me?!' he said, his voice laced with what sounded like a mix of not just anger, but fear. 'i-' i tried to speak, but i was still taken aback by my actions.

he looked at me, with both fear, and tears in his eyes. then he walked out of the kitchen, re-emerging a few minutes later with a bag on his back. 'bruce, where are you going' i said, my voice quivering. 'anywhere but here, i cant be around you right now vance' he said, avoiding my gaze, before walking out the apartment door, and leaving me standing here, wondering why the hell i was so fucked up.

BEFORE ANYONE MAKES ANY ASSUMPTIONS ABT ME, NO I DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY FAN THEORIES SAYING THAT VANCE WOULD BE AN ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND, I WAS JUST BINGE-LISTENING TO VIOLENT, AND THIS POPPED INTO MY MIND. PLS NO HATE <33

wassup yall, i gotta say, some of the comments yall are leaving are actually killing me. i love yall sm, pls keep leaving comments, votes, etc. im currently in a state of denial abt dreams face reveal, so if i dont update as often for the next week or two, do not be surprised. again, i love yall sm, pls stay healthy, safe, and hydrated <333