me and your mama

finneys pov

robin and i were sitting on his bed, with him in my lap. he was strumming his electric guitar, trying to learn a new song. he had asked me what my favourite song was earlier, and now here he was, guitar pick in hand, trying out different notes to see which ones fit.

i was scrolling through my phone, watching tiktoks and answering messages. at the current point in time, i was in an argument with billy about having pineapple on pizza. 

pineapple on pizza is a literal crime finney, what is wrong with you

whats wrong with me?! youre the one who wont accept how good hawaiian pizza is!

thats because it isnt good! and why is it called hawaiian anyways, wasnt it made in canada or something?!

WHY DOES THAT MATTER

BECAUSE YOURE BASICALLY HAVING A FRUIT SALAD IF YOU PUT PINEAPPLE ON A PIZZA WITH TOMATO PASTE

GET A LIFE BILLY

GET BETTER TASTE FINNEY. LITERALLY.

 i heard a frustrated yell come from my lap. robin had thrown his guitar to the side, and was laying, with his arms crossed, on my chest. i giggled lightly. 'whats wrong love?' i said, looking down at his frowning face.

'stupid notes wont work' he said, his eyebrows furrowed in anger. i smiled and played with his dark brown hair. 'you dont have to learn it you know, rob' i said, and he looked up at me, is face softening.

'yea i know, but i want to, its your favourite song' he said, turning over and placing his chin on my chest. i brushed some of his hair out of his eyes, and smirked down at him. i put two fingers under his chin, and lifted it up to my face.

he cupped my cheek in his hand, and kissed me. i kissed back, with my eyes closed. it was a passionate kiss that lasted for about two minutes, until we split apart for air. i smiled at him, and he grinned back, before kissing my cheek, and getting up to grab his phone. 

after grabbing it, he came and sat back in my lap. i saw him open spotify, and press the search button. he started typing in letters, and i realised what song he was looking for. he clicked on it when he found it, before placing his phone down as the starting lyrics played.

im in love when we are smoking that la-la-la-la-la...

i looked down at his head, and he looked up, smiling at me, and i gave his forehead a kiss as 'me and your mama' by childish gambino played.

any maym haters can leave now smh. pls consider voting/leaving requests/ commenting :)