~More Better Than You Can Imagine...~ Tendou Satori #2

Another day, another event at Shiratorizawa high. (M/n) was walking around the school campus while enjoying the look of the sun. Even if he wasn't a morning person, he still found the morning very beautiful. While walking around the campus, of course, there had to be a ball to suddenly come out of nowhere to make the scenario seem more dramatic.

The ball almost hit (M/n) and he was very shook at the moment that had happened.

"VOLLEYBALL TEAM, WATCH WHERE YOU HIT THE BALL!"  He yells at the team who was currently looking at him picking up the ball and throwing it back at them. Though almost hitting one of the members, no one got hurt. Then coach Washijo started screaming at the team to start training again. They all started to get back inside the court, and one of them only decided to say sorry. Of course is was Semi.

(M/n) decided to get back into the school building to get my bag and get back home. He was practically let out early since he finished early...and maybe because he started pestering the teacher to get out the classroom.

He got his bag and started walking out the school just as the bell rang. He got on his bike and went all the way back to his house. He was excited since he finally got to rest and just watch some Netflix, but then rain started pouring down and you had to hurry. Then someone called out your name.

"(M/n)! Wait!"  You stopped the bike and turned around you to see Tendou running after you. He had an umbrella but it seemed he was having rouble running and holding it at the same time.

"Hey...can I,uhm..."  Tendou scratched his head a little and before he could even finish his sentence, you replied with, "Yeah. Sure, hop on."  Tendou smiled and hopped on the bike and said thank you. He then had the umbrella over his and your head.

You started speeding to Tendou's house. The rain stopped a little and you peddled slower. Tendou started talking about random things and seemingly got more used to you over time in a short while. And to be honest, you enjoyed his company. He was quite entertaining to have a chat with and was overly cheery. You don't really understand how people describe him as a monster or demon at this point. This guy is too sweet to be called that.

"This is your house right?" (M/n) stopped at a house and Tendou got off his bike. "Yep! See ya tomorrow (M/n)!"  Tendou then started to run inside his house and shut the door. You then went back and road your bike back to your house.

Also, not to mention that next week was their final match a Miyagi  Perfectual Spring Qualifierd battle...or...something llike that. Him and his friends were thinking to go since, well, it was to support the team wether they win or loose. It'd sometimes be impossible to beat Shiratorizawa, I mean, look at their team menders.

Anyways, that was all in his thoughts for tonight. Time to wait for another tomorrow.

~Timeskip~

~(M/n)'s p.o.v~

It's been a long while and me and Tendou got along. And today, the battle between Shiratorizawa and Karasuno was about to start. I sat down and watched down below as Shoratorizawa members were being introduced. Tendou was then introduced and he looked directly at me, smiled, then gave me a thumbs-up. I smiled and gave him a "give it your all"  look. He nodded and continued to jog towards the net.

After a while, the game started, and Shiratorizawa was getting ahead as expected. Though, the problem was, the Karasuno team started getting used to Shiratorizawa's attacks, and Tendou was lacking focus and messed up a jump for a block in front of Hinata Shoyo.

But once again, Shiratorizawa jad rised and got a match point on Karasuno. Tendou then shouted "VICTORY IS OURS!"  But then Ushijima started talking and pointed to thw scores, and Tendou had a "not surprised" look to Ushijima.

The game was going on and on, 'til someone spiked the ball and barely anyone was at the back side of the volleyball court.

Everyone stood in silence then Karasuno's team and the people cheering for them started shouting in joy. Shiratorizawa's members had a down and depressing look. I look to Tendou, but see that he never really had much of an expression like Ushijima. He just ran to the people watching them and thanked them for supporting, along with me feeling sorry for them.

After almost everyone in the stadium left, only me and some other people from the school were watching the other teams pack their things as Ushijima and Tendou were stretching.

After, they both got up and got their stuff and walked out. I followed and met up with Tendou. He had a quite sad look on his face and turned to me and said hi.

"Don't look so down, Satori-kun. You did a great job!"  I smiled at the boy, reassuring him that it was fine that the team lost.

"I'm sorry for failing you...I'd promised we'd win.."  "Nonsense, Satori. More so, you've made me even more proud. You gave your all to the game, and it's good enough that you gave it. I respect how you act, even if you lost. It wasn't your fault."

Tendou looked at me with a slightly shocked expression and seemed like he was already holding back his tears.

"Come here, sweet boy."  I opened my arms indicating for him to hug me, and he did do as gestured. He hugged me tightly and started crying in my shoulder. His cries and sniffles were muffled, but I could still hear and feel the pain that he feels at the thought of him and his team loosing.

"There, there. It's alright. You were awesome out there..."  I patted his head, and he rubbed my back and pulled me closer into the hug. "Thank you, (M/n)...thank you for..being here..."  "It's no problem, Satori...no problem at all..."