𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐊𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: Sparks

𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚊 𝙺𝚘𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚡 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚈/𝚗

____________________________

Kenma was running out of the school when he got a news from his mother. Kuroo was shocked to see Kenma in a hurry. His friend never really had this type of rush in his life. Wether it was an event of celebration, he wont be like this. So if he's in a rush like this, it must be very very important.

And it was for Kenma.

Today, he got the news that his other bestfriend was coming back to town. Kenma was on his bike, peddling as fast as he could because his friend was in his house, and he wanted to see him as fast as he can.

The so said bestfriend had left the town when he was 12 years old, and after five years, Kenma could not let any other get to greet him second. Since, his mother greeted him first. Kenma was getting tired of the peddling, but he had so much excitement built up in him, he still got going, while the peddling got fast every minute.

Kenma finally arrived after ten minutes, and his mother made sure Kenma was second to greet Kenma.
The said friend name was (M/n) and they've been out of town for five years. Kenma rushed in the house and went inside.

As expected, he, (M/n), was sitting on the couch with his mother talking to each other. Kenma rushed in the living room and rushed to the male.

"(M/n)!" Kenma shouts

The other male looked at Kenma and stood up with open arms, gesturing Kenma to come in for a hug. Kenma rushed and shuffled to the male, and pounced in the male's arms and hugged him back.

"I missed you, (M/n)! You've been gone for too long!" Kenma says, the male then adds "Kenma, I missed you to. But you getting excited and emotional just because of me back creeps me out." The male says and smiles down at Kenma.

Kenma was filled with joy to see the male's smile again and decided to bring in Kuroo to brag about you. He doesn't really brag, but this was the first activity that crossed Kenma's mind after seeing (M/n). So, he called Kuroo and told him to go to his house. Kuroo then agreed and told Kenma he was gonna get there in five minutes because he's close to the house.

After about 4 or 5 minutes, Kuroo got there and Kenma was on the couch with (M/n) talking with each other catching up on things. His mother went to sleep early and Kenma and (M/n) ate snacks.

"Kenma, who's this?" Kuroo asks pointing at (M/n) while looking to Kenma.

Kenma then replies, "This is my best friend since kinder garden. You both may have not met yet, but to compare you two, he's better."

"Kenma, don't be like that to the guy." (M/n) says and stands up. "Hey, as Kenma said, we've been friends since kinder garden. My name is (M/n) and you must be Kuroo. It's a pleasure to meet you." You bow and shook his hand.

"No need to bow. And nice to meet you too"

Kenma then stands and went beside (M/n), he was slightly tugging his shirt and had his other hand behind (M/n)

"Kuroo, (M/n)'s much more handsome since girls and boys are always around him in his school. You only got two or three people liking you because of your rooster head." Kenma says.

You snap your head to Kenma and you say "Kenma! I told you to knock it off already!"

Kuroo then says while looking at the new Kenma in sight. "I'm surprised he's actually like this..." he stares and smiles. Looking at the two, there were form of sparks surrounding them, and the two had already had something blossoming at the very first reunion.

He saw the sparks for them.