𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞:𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐔𝐩 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧

__________________________

There's a festival this winter, and the Shiratorizawa team wanted to go. They asked their coach if they will be able to go and they were allowed to.

When Ushijima was asked to gow ith them, they were a little surprised he agreed.

Anyways, the whole team were getting their clothes ready for tomorrow. Half of the team were gonna wear a Yukata and the others were just gonna wear regular clothes.

You were judt practically dragged along with this. Of course, you're gonna wear regular clothes like the others. You were too stubborn to look for your Yukata.

You plan on wearing a turtle neck long sleeve, a vest/jacket and jeans.
I mean, you gotta go fancy of course.

"This would be fine." You yawned and sat down on your bet looking at the outfit. I started drifting off to sleep and layed down on the bed.

"It's gonna be a tiresome day tomorrow..."

The next morning, you took a bath and made breakfast for you and your sister (who knew you had a sister┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌)

"Are you going to go to the festival today?" You asked your sister who was on the table eating beside you.

"No, not really. It's gonna be loud, so I'd rather stay at home. You?"
She asked looking at you.

"Yep."

"The team dragged you along, didn't they?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I'm gonna leave at 2 later, okay? I might be back at midnight or something. The team always stay up late."

"Okay."

The rest of breakfast was quiet, and not one of you spoke. But that's just gow you and your sibling work.

"You wash the dishes. I'm gonna gert my things."

Your sibling nods and you got your things ready. It was still early so you had time to clean the house.

After two hours it was alreay 12:00 and it was time to pick up Semi, Tendou, and Goshiki.

Their place was the farthest from the festival, so it was gonna be a little long till you get to the festival.

"I'm gonna go now! See you later."

"Yeah, see you." Your sister waves and locked the gate to the house.

You drove off with your car and went to Tendou's place first. It was the closest to your place and you always pick him up to go to school anyways.

10 minutes in, you're already at Tendou's house. You knock at the door and Tendou came out of his house with regular clothes on.

"Bye mom! Dad! See you later!"

He waves and went outside the gate. He locked the gate and waved at me. I smiled and unlocked the door of the passenger side.

"Hey man! You're early." Tendou says and closed the door.

"Yeah. Let's go get Semi next."

"Okay!"

On the way to Semi, it was another 10 minutes and Tendou was playing disco music in the car. He was singing mainly to P.Y.T by Micheal Jackson, and it wasn't really a bother.

You got to Semi's and he ws already outside his house. He says hi and went into the back seats.

"Hey- AH- Tendou, turn the song volume lower! It hurts my eardrums!"

Semi says and Tendou shrugged and turned the volume down.

"Semi, it's early and you're already cranky!" Tendou says and Semi rolled his eyes.

"Yeah whatever. Let's get Goshiki. He's the fathest from us. It will take 40 minutes to get to his house."

You nod and drove off again. Getting to Goshiki's house, he wad wearing a Yukata unlike the tree of you.

He was thrilled to be there with you guys and started talking all the way to the festival. He was talking to Tendou mainly, and you and Semi stayed silent all the way.

You enjoyed the sound of Tendou's voice excitingly talking to Tsutomu. He was really happy being there as I mentioned earlier, mayber even happier than Goshiki.

"Semi, are you gonna buy anything?" You asked, looking at the mirror. You expect at least about 4 or 3 of the members will buy a lot of things, so you practically have your trunk and back seat ready.

"Nope. I'm good. I'm not wasting my money."  He says while looking out the window and you nod in response.

"How about you Tendou? Are you gonna buy anything?" You then ask. He then replies, "I'll buy what my wallet can afford! And maybe even buy Goshiki a few things!"

You nod and came to a stop. You parked the car the the three people at the back of your car got out of the car and went into the entrance of the festival.

You also then got out and locked the car. You went to the team and stared walking while a few talked to each other.

A few hours into the festival, the team and you were now gonna watch the fireworks. The team was buying food and you and Tendou sat on the bench where all of you will watch the fireworks.

Tendou had his phone on video and it was pointing at the sky where the fireworks will be. He seemed pretty tired, but still had energy to watch.

"Tendou, are you sure you can stay up?" You ask and Tendou looks at you, smiles and nods. "Yep! I'll stay up until all this is over!" He says, then yawns.

"If you say so..."

A while in, the team wasn't still thee and a few fireworks had been shot. Tendou stopped playing the video (which was in slow motion apparently) and put it in his bag.

"(M/n)..."

"Hmm?"

You look to Tendou and he was rubbing his eyes and yawned.

"I lied about being able to stay awake..." he says and you smile softly.

You got up and sat next to Tendou, "Are you cold?" You ask

Tendou looks up at you and smiled nervously, "Kinda..."

You took off your jacket and gave it to him. He wore it and smiled. He looked down and that caught your attention. "Are you okay?" You ask.

He looked up to the moon not responding to your question. He smiled and points to the moon and said something.

"The moon is beautiful tonight. Look." He smiles and turns to you.

You had a shocked look and smiled. You looked up and responded with a blush on your face,

"I agree."