Bang Bang! || Yamaguchi Tadashi x Male Y/n

Yamaguchi was in practice trying to do float serves like he was taught a few minutes ago. While practicing, someone entered the gym. It was Yachi and a guy beside him. He had the same colored hair, but had different colored eyes. they were (E/C) and shined brightly in the sun as they entered. Plus, this guy was pretty tall like Tsukishima

"Yachi! Hi! Who's this beside you?" Hinata asks while looking at the guy beside Yachi with curiosity.

"Oh! This is my older brother! HIs name is (M/N). He wanted to watch you guys play, so I brought him with me."

All the people in the gym look to Yachi's said brother and walks toward the two. Daichi goes to the tall male first and introduced himself.

"Hello, (M/N). I'm Daichi. I'm the captain of Karasuno's volleyball team. Nice to meet you."

"Yes, nice to meet you too."

HE'S GOT A HOT VOICE TOO! (Wish all)

After everyone had introduced themselves, Yamaguchi was left love struck like a puppy that just got adopted by someone.

"Yamaguchi, why do you look like that?" Tsukishima asks looking at the male weirdly but also quite concerned.

"Huh?- oh, nothing, I was just thinking of something..." Yamaguchi replies.

"Okay?"

Yamaguchi then continues to practice his float serves and everyone else got to their position to practice as well.  The boy from earlier was still watching us practice and seemed to enjoy seeing us play. He was kinda thrilled to be here in the gym and also seemed like he wanted to play.

"Daichi, how about you let m/n play a little bit?" Sugawara says to Daichi, then Asahi adds

"Yeah Daichi. He seems like he's really thrilled to see people play volleyball. So why not let him a play and experience playing himself?"

"You've got a point. I'll ask coach." Daichi then says. He went straight to coach Ukai to ask for M/N's permission. Coach agreed and Daichi ran to M/N who was sitting beside Yachi.

"Hey, M/N. Do you wanna play a little bit?" Daichi asks and M/N looks at him a little surprised but has a hint of excitement lit in his face.

"M-me? Playing volleyball?" M/N say pointing a finger to himself.

"Yeah. Sugawara and Asahi suggested, so I asked for coach's permission for you to play"

M/N face lit with excitement even more and nodded. Yamaguchi saw all this and felt quite happy to see someone smile with excitement so brightly. He got shot in the heart just by seeing it, like ''BANG, BANG!"

"Everyone! M/N will be joining us in a little practice game, is that okay with you all?" Daichi asks the team and all of them said it was okay.

Daichi set you to the outside hitter's position and went to the other side from you. The other side of the net (Where Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were.) and Tsukishima served the ball. The ball went straight to Nishinoya and received it perfect Sugawara tossed the ball to Daichi and Daichi spiked the ball, and it went straight to Hinata, which the ball hit his face but it went up. Kageyama then tossed the ball to Yamaguchi, and there were so many details.

Yamaguchi spiked, it went straight to you. Your receive was decent and Sugawara shouted "Nice receive!" And shouted your name, indicating for you to spike.

"Why me?!" You asked in your head. But the toss was high enough for you to jump to and you hit the ball. When the ball hit your hand, you were pretty much filled with delight. 

You spiked to ball towards Asahi and he almost tumbled over because it was quite close to his face. The ball wasn't close enough to Kageyama so Yamaguchi sent it to him, and Kageyama dumped it to the other side. 

No one was able to revive the ball, but it was okay.

After the practice match, you were like a happy puppy and walked towards his twin (Yachi) so say what he did in excitement.

"YACHI. I SPIKED. I SO HAPPY. IT WENT BWAH AND..I don't know...I feel so happy~..." You looked like you were about to cry while looking at your hand from all the joy. Yachi patted your back with a smile happy for you.

"You did a great job! My arm could've been torn off if I tried receiving that..." Yachi says.

"Asahi-senpai was fine, so I'm sure you would've been okay." You said

Again, Yamaguchi was seeing how happy you looked and decided to go up to you to say something about your spike.

"Hey M/N, your spike back there was uhmm awesome! It went kinda like- BANG! to the ground!"

Yamaguchi says enthusiastically. You smiled at Yamaguchi and faced him. Yamaguchi looked towards you and was a little shy.

"Yamaguchi right? Can I have your number! You seem interesting, so..."

*MY NUMBER?! AM I HEARING THIS RIGHT? EEEHH?*

"uH-UHM, Yes, of course! Here!"

He hand you his phone and showed you his number and you typed it into your contacts. You then sent him a message that said "Hi~!" And turned your phone off.

"Thanks Yamaguchi! I'll see you sometime." You then walk off and went home with Yachi. Yamaguchi was still standing there waving goodbye.

He then looks at his phone to see your name in his contacts. He felt a gush of happiness through his body and turned his phone off and put it in your bag. He walked off happily with Tsukishima beside him on the way home. Tsukishima noticed how much happier Yamaguchi seemed and he was also happy about it too.

"So, is that smile on your face about the new guy?"

Yamaguchi looks at his friend in shock and shakes his head/

"N-NO I- I WAS JUST THINKING OF SOMETHING AN-"
"Calm down, Yamguchi. It's fine. He was good looking anyways. I understand how much you fell for him immediately."

"WH- wait, you think he's hot?" 

"Yes, now please shut up about it."
"Ye-yes Tsuki! Uhm, I'll go this way now... See you tomorrow!"

"Yeah, see you"

END