Mr. Salty || Tsukishima Kei

M/n was at his house "studying" for his exan next week. He'd been up for about three hours now and he's now only watching on his phone. He had only reviewed science, math, and english, in which, he still needs to review a little bit of health.

What could he be doing on the phone then? Well, he's chatting his best friend, Tsukishima Kei.

Not really a best friend if I'll be honest. Tsukishima is just someone
m/n liked to annoy all the time. He only has his name set in his contacts as "my salty bff❤"  for no reason. While Tsukishima has m/n name set as "Annoying bitch" of course, m/n doesn't know about the name.

"My salty bff❤"

TSUKISHIMAAA
ˢᵉⁿᵗ
_____
HEY
ˢᵉⁿᵗ
__________________
SALTY DUDE,ANSWER ME DAMN IT
ˢᵉⁿᵗ
_____________________________________

What do you want?
ˢᵉⁿᵗ
____________________
You're disturbing my sleep.
ˢᵉⁿᵗ
_____________________________

Can you help me with health? :^
ˢᵉⁿᵗ
__________________________________

No.
ˢᵉⁿᵗ
_____

OH COME ON
ˢᵉⁿᵗ
_______________
Tsukishima?
ˢᵉⁿᵗ
______________
Hey
ˢᵉⁿᵗ
____
DUDE, ANSWER ME
ˢᵉⁿᵗ
_____________________
I hate you.
ˢᵉᵉ

____________

After Tsukishima left you on seen, you've been very upset even if it was just a small favour and you were able enough to review the subject. You felt rejected.

"I hate him so much! I just wanna strangle him!" 

You said out loud.

"Why am I even worried. I'll just review"

And so you did. After hours of reviewing, you've finally finished and went straight to bed. And after all, you still had a great night sleep.

The next morning was exam day and the first subject you were gonna test your brain with is math, the subject you're the most worthless in.

You were very nervous until you saw Tsukishima next to you looking out the window. You then though,  "Ya know what? Imma beat this bitch in math today!"

And there, you've gotten a goal for the day. To beat Tsukishima Kei in Mathematics.

After an hour of answering, you've finally finished writing and passed your exam to the teacher, and Tsukishima followed. You sat back down at your seat and Tsukishima also sat on his. You stared at him, engraving a stare that states "I will beat you"   and Tsukishima didn't even care.

You knew he senses it, but he really doesn't care. Afterwards, the teacher handed all the papers to the students and told you all to say your scores.

"Kei Tsukishima?" The teacher asked

"It's 96/100, ma'am." He then responds.

"M/n L/n?"

"I got 98!" You smiled proudly.

All of the class were shocked (even the teacher) of the score. I mean, ma'am, you checked it.

Turns out, M/n's plan worked and his score was higher than Tsukishima's! He still didn't give a fuck though.

After all the exams, you finally got to finish lunch and go find Tsukishima to annoy for the rest of the school day (which was all free time)

"TSUKISHIMAAA"

The tall blonde then turned around, and you met na annoyed face in front of you.

"Missed me?~"

"Not quite." He put his headphoned back on, but before being able to press the play button, you stopped him on his tracks

"Listen to me damn it!"

"I know you're gonna annoy me at my score, so just shut your mouth dumbass."

You pouted at him and he gave an even more annoyed face to you.

"Stop that, you look like a puffer fish that's even more ugly!"

"Hey! Don't say that! Girls like my face a lot ya know?!"

"Well, they have very very low standards for men."

"Rude. Anyways, wanna hang out??"

"I'd rather hang my neck."

"Tsukishima! Seriously, wanna hang out later?"

"Why?"

"Just because."

"...k..."

"Great! See ya!"

"Weirdo..."

Then, pretty much before Tsukishima's practice, you both met up.

"What is it?"

He asked very bluntly.

"I wanted to tell ya something..."

"What?"

"I like you, Ts-"

"I like you too."

He stares at you with not expression.

"Even if you are very annoying and try to beat me in anything, I don't know how. I seriously don't know how we went from trying to beat each other to confessing."

"Me either. Will you let me see you practice now?-"

"No."

"NO FAIR"