~Night terrors~ Tobio Kageyama x Male Entity Y/n

~Kageyama's p.o.v~

It was a normal night. I was walking around the streets while there were a few cars going by. It was pretty quiet and peaceful. All the lights in houses and a few stores were out and all that was left was few lanterns from old houses.

The streetlights were quite dim, and it was hard navigating through them since I might bump into a pole or a tree.

on the opposite side of the road, I saw what seemed to be s figure of a person. I looked at it for a second but thought it was just someone who was waiting for a taxi, so I kept walking on my way home.

"Miwa! Can you open the door?" I shouted as I was trying to open the door. It seemed to have a lock on it. I didn't have the key, so I really did have to call my sister

I suddenly hear a call from my right side. I turned to see who called, but there was no one there. I looked back to the locked gate and kept calling my sister's name. And again, I heard someone call me. This time, the call came from my left side. I looked to the side, and yet again, saw no one.

At this point I was getting scared, and looked back to call my sister, but someone called me again. This time...it was from...above.

I didn't want to look, I was so scared, I couldn't even call my sister anymore. But, I tried again and shouted out. "SIS, OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE" And finally, she came out.

"Okay, okay! Geez. Can't you wait?" "I've been waiting for the past four minutes, now let me in..."

My sister stepped aside and she looked at me concerned. I went inside and put all my stuff down. I was about to go inside the bathroom to take a shower, when my sister then called me.

"Tobio, are you okay?" I looked back at her and I gulped. I nodded but showed a terrified look, saying I wasn't really okay... I sister asked me if we could talk about it, but I said no and went into the bathroom to take a shower

After I took a shower, I went to my bedroom and stayed there for a while. As I was about to sleep, I suddenly hear someone call me again. I had my eyes wide open after I heard my name being called.

I unconsciously looked to the window and saw a man smiling at me. I didn't know how to react about this and stayed frozen. I then saw the face's smile to fade away and then the figure came through the wall and window and stood over me

The male figure leaned down to me and whispered "Go to sleep, Tobio..." Then it faded. After the figure faded, I went straight to sleep...

~M/n's p.o.v~

"What's up with you M/N?" I looked at my friend and smiled. "The person I tired to haunt was hot as hell!"

"......Shut up and go away. I don't want to see your face..." "AW, COME ON. I AIN'T LYIN" "SHUT UP."