~Can You Rest For A While, Please?~ Oikawa Tōru x M/n

Trying to spend time with your boyfriend and work is a hard task. There is always someone who has to do more work than the other partner or the family, and I am one of them.

I've always had trouble spending time woth Oikawa, especially when he's very touchy. I barely get to give him enough attention, and the only the tine I can give him attention is when we are about to sleep. Though, the problem is, I barely sleep since I sometimes get night shifts at my job.

"M/n? Are you home yet?" Oikawa calls out as I was in the living room doing my work on the desk. "Yes, Oikawa. I'm here." I called out. Oikawa then went over to me and huggd me from behind. "I missd you~ are you still busy?" I then nodded and Oikawa gave me a pouty look.

"Oikawa, don't look at me like that. You know I'm alwats busy." I told him as I keep tying on the computer. "Can you get a break? How long have you been sittijg here?" He rested his chin on my head and stared at my screen.

"I've been sitting here for six hours, why?" Oikawa suddenly stood straight and shouted, "SIX HOURS?!" I had a non-surprised look on my face and continued typing like my ears weren'r being blown off. Oikawa was shaking me as I desperately tried to type on the keyboard, while I was celarly dizzy.

"Oikawa, stop! You're making me dizzy!" Oikawa finally stopped shaking me and turned me around to face him. "Can you stop staring at your screen for a while please? You're overworking yourself again!" I shook my head side to side and tried to turn back around, though Oikawa prevented me to.

"No! You aren't gettinf back to your computer!" "Oikawa, you know I have to finish this, right hun?" Oikawa nods and I smile, "And you do understand that I have to stay up a while to finish this?" "Yes...BUT, atleast rest for like, a good one hour?" I, yet again, shook my head no and Oikawa pouted again. "Please!!!" I sat there in defeat and let Oikawa sit on my lap.

"For now, you can sit on my lap and do what you want, but just let me finish my work, okay?" Oikawa then looks at me and nods and I get back to work.

As I was about to finish my work, Oikawa leans onto my neck and nibbled on it. I immediately became annoyed and stopped Oikawa from carrying on. I heard him whine and I made him face me. "Oikawa, I'm about to finish. What the hell are you doing?" "M/n-kun, you told me I could do anything to you!" I looked at him in visible irritation and Oikawa was smirking at me.

"Darling, I took it as an invitation. You asked for it!" "I did not, ao please don't do that again." I turned back to my work to finish it, but Oikawa forcefully made me face him and he had an intimidating (hot) face. "Don't turn away from me." I got nervous and made my hands grt off the keyboard.

Oikawa leans in closer to my face and smirked. "Kiss me." My eyes widened. He was still smirking and I didn't know what to do. "Come on. Don't be shy now~ I mean, you always make me kiss you whe-" "SHUT UP! JUST DO IT." Oikawa smiles and leans closer to my face. I close my eyes

Oikawa then kissed my cheeks and looks at me. "What kind of kiss were you expecting? Hmm~?" My face was flushed red and I looked away from Oikawa. "I'm joking love. Come here!" Oikawa, yet again made me face him, but this time kissed my lips.

This made me jolt a little but not very surprised about the affection. I held his hips tightly with one had and the other hand placed on his cheek, caressing him. We both leaned away and he smiled at me.

This mna had all the right to take my heart away from me, and right now, he's doing just that.

His smile was everything, I'd do anything to see him smike like this. It was genuine. Unlike most of the time, he smiles duribg a game which I can obviously tell wasn't hin enjoying volleyball. He just wanted to win, that's all his face said. So, I'm glad I get times like this.

"Tōru.." He opens his eyes and looks at me as he replies with a, "hmm?~" I look into his eyes as I feel like I'm falling into a void. How could I not fall morw in love with this man. Hr's beautiful, kind (slightly annoying most of the time), and hard working. What more can I ask for.

"Tōru, let's get married."

"Uhm- is this your way of syaing I love you? But even so, Yes!"

Yeah, he's the death of me anyways, of course I'll marry him.