𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚃𝚘𝚛𝚞𝚞

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞

_______________

It wad a rainy day. Oikawa was only laying down on his bed. He had been laying there a few hours now, probably sad about his and his team's loss against Karasuno.

He also had a hard tine sleeping due to the loss. Iwaizumi told his to sleep already because he saw that Oikawa was online on Instagram.

He ignored Iwaizumi's text and got on Youtube instead to distract himself with random videos he may found. Maybe cats.

The next morning, Oikawa got barely any sleep and his Iwaizumi, once again, was furious that Oikawa didn't sleep early again.

Oikawa didn't care and still acted like his normal self with a hint of tiredness. His eyed looked drowsy and looked like he was about to fall asleep. His nose was also still a little red from crying yesterday.

Even the teachers notived this, but didn't want to ask him about it because they know Oikawa woulf only ignore them even after asking.

He was in class right now and was about to drift off to sleep. He imagine random scenarios. What if's and whatnot.

Iwaizumi was still furious, but ignored this for now.

At practice, Oikawa was still tired. His serves were out of it. His tosses were not right most of the time, and he looked like he didn't really want to play today.

"Oikawa"  the coach calls out to him for them to speak.

Oikawa rushed over and got to his coach.

"Yes, coach?" He asked

"Are you okay? You're a little of it lately, and I just wanna know if you're sick or whatever. Do you need rest?"  The coach asked Oikawa in concern.

"No sir. I'm fine. I'm just still tired from yesterday." Oikawa says to his coach. The coach didn't want to belive this, but he let Oikawa's excuse slide for now.

"Okay. Also, can you tell the team that we're getting a new manager? It wont be long until the wnd of your highschool years, but I wanted to give this guy an opportunity to a manager here."

Oikawa nods and bows to the coach. He then runs off to the court to tell his team the news.

"Everyone. Coach wanted to let you know we have a new manager." Oikawa says.

Everyone looked excited to have a coach, while the third years smiled at the younger members.

Oikawa did the same, then the gym door opened.

"Sory I'm late! I had to drop off my niece at my house!"  A male at the range of 5'6 barged into the gym.

The coach excused him and told the team to huddle towards him.

The team went to the coach, and beside him was the supposed manager.

"This is M/n L/n. He's your new manager. He gonna be here for only a year or two because he's only a second year. He says his cousin wants to be a manager when getting in the school, so we will have another manager possibly next year. Will that be okay?"

The team all agree and introduced each other to the male. Meanwhile, Oikawa was still taken a back by the male's beauty.

He can't take his eyes of him even after practice. Oikawa then started to be talkative again and suddenly hung out with the male.

M/n didn't mind the company even if it was sudden and was delighted.

Fast forward to a few weeks later. Oikawa finally graduated and threw a party for the team. He invited everyone but only one said person couldn't go.

M/n

He said he was a little busy and couldn't go, and Oikawa said it was fine.

A few hours in and the party was finally over. Everyone was tired and happy. A few of the teams congratulated the third years and left.

As Oikawa was about to get inside, he heard someone call out for him.

"Oikawa! Congratulations."

Oikawa turned around and his eyes lit up with joy.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚..."

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙.''