Dᴀɪᴄʜɪ Sᴀᴡᴀᴍᴜʀᴀ

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐁𝐨𝐲

𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞

"Suga, I genuinely don't want to go to your practice."

(M/n) says sitting at his desk, with his head resting on his hand staring at his friend, Sugawara, who was asking him to go to his practice for like, what? The 18th time or so?

"I just want you to meet new people in the school!—Even though the people I'm gonna introduce you to are literally the same age as you— You still need to meet them!" Sugawara says, making an excuse for (M/n) to go.

"Like- the only people you know are a few of the second years and the first years, you need to knoew atleast two or three more people actually YOUR age."

You stare at Sugawara thinking of a response. And out of everything you can say, you said this:

"What if...

I don't want to?"

This sentence leads Sugawara to grow irritated of you, and looks at you like he's about to punch you in the face.

Talk about cinnamon roll...

"Okay, okay. Don't need to get mad—"

"LET'S GO"

Out of nowhere, Sugawara drags you to the gym. Almost tripping multiple time Sugawara was dragging you, your feet finally got a rest.

You check your shoes if it got damaged, fortunately, it didn't. But your side wasn't since you hit the railing of the stares on the way down.

"Sugawara, you really need to watch where you drag me...ow..."

Sugawara didn't bother responding and opened to gym doors, and the sound of volleyballs got louder at the door opened.

"Good evening coach!"

Sugawara enters the gym and puts on his volleyball shoes and talked to the coach. Probably about you watching the practice.

Of course, you didn't really wanna go. As I said, you were dragged.

"Excuse me for my intrusion, coach..."
You say as you entered the gym.

"It's okay. Go sit over there beside the two girls. They're the managers. Please enjoy your little stay."

You nod and went to the girls. You sat a few inches (or more) away from the girls just to make sure to not make them uncomfortable.

The boys were training to with all their heart and soul, and you can't even study fully for your exam.

Yeah. I see you.

STUDY.

Anyways  the team's practice was all over the place. Maybe mainly because you were sleepy. Not until Sugawara came back with someone.

"(M/n), this is Daichi, my friend. He's the captain of the team."

Suga smiles while having his hand rest on Daichi's back almost like pushing him towards the male.

Daichi smiled at you havig you to shake his hand. You gladly shook his hand, but you kind of had a slight staring problem.

There was some form of light just shining brightly behind Daichi, similar to Anime like scenes, and you let out a satisfied scoff.

"Nice to meet you too, Daichi."

Sugawara then was in shock since you wont really talk or respond to anyone, until he saw that you had a really satisfied looks, and seemed like there were stars and flowers surrounding your aura.

Well, our (M/n)'s in love.

-----

After, you and Sugawara went straight home, but on the way home, you said this:

"Suga. You friend, Daichi. He's a beautiful boy. I'd marry him."

Sugawara stared at you weirdly, and you look at him with a blank look.

''What?"

He then responds:

"Elsa said to not marry a man you just met. I told me that."