Chapter 2

[next day]

You woke up by the sound of your alarm. Turning it off you goes towards the bathroom freshen up, wears school uniform and goes downstairs. After coming downstairs you saw your parents all dressed up with suitcases, you quickly understood that they are again going out of the country for business meetings. It's normal for you they stays out of the country most of the time you barely see them. Your most of the childhood has spent with your unnies they are older than you so whenever your parents aren't home they came to take care of you.

Y/n - morning eomma - appa, are you guys going again?
Y/m/n - morning sweety yes, actually we have some really important work so that's why we have to go. But don't worry we will come few days later.
Y/d/n - you take care of yourself, eat well, sleep well and I have already informed your unnies they will be here as you will come back from school.

You smiled and nodded. You hugged your parents and all of you goes towards their destination means school and airport. As you reach reach school you saw your besti ryunjin standing near the locker waiting for you. Ryunjin is your childhood best friend you both are close you share not everything but most of the things with her. Their is also another besti of yours his name is hyunjin, you and him are best friends since diapers so you are really close with him. You share everything with him every means every no matter what. But right now he is not with you guys. He is in LA and taking mafia training because after his father he will be the next leader of their gang. Even though he is not their but you both still talk to each other on call daily at least for one hour. Now back to the story. You quickly ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

Y/n - hey bestie, I missed you so much.
Ryunjin - *chuckles* awww.. My sweety I missed you too. Now come lets go or else we will be late.

With that saying you both broke the hug and quickly ran towards the class.

[Time Skip] (your author is lazy)

So let me tell you in short at lunch time you both talked about yesterday party. You told her everything about yesterday and then after the school was over you came home.

[At Home]

Taehyung P. O. V

I was working on my laptop in the living room when I heard y/n's voice saying. "I am home" as soon as she saw me she quickly came sitting beside me she side hugged me. Aww... This baby is so cute. Unknowingly a smile crept on my face and I hugged her back.

Y/n - oppa what are you doing here?
You asked after broking the hug confusingly.
Taehyung - actually your unnies has to go on a mission so they called me and asked me to take care of you until your parents come back. So that's why I am here but looks like you don't like me being here.
He said sadly just to play with you.
Y/n - ani oppa I really like it that you came yesterday I really enjoyed spending time with you but I wasn't able to spend much time with you but it's ok now you are here so we are gonna have a lot of fun. I am really happy that you came.
You said with a cute pout and then smiled brightly he chuckled at your statement. He cupped your face and said.
Taehyung - OK then quickly go and change your clothes then we will eat lunch together. After that I will play with you if you want ok.
Y

ou nodded cutely

Taehyung - Good girl

You goes from there and come into your room and directly goes in the bathroom to change, you get your clothes from the closet and leaves them on bed. After sometime lunch was ready so taehyung came into your room to check if you are ready but you were still in the shower. He was looking around your room when his gaze landed on your undergarments on bed. He took them and started to smell them your fragrance was coming from them. He started to fantasize about you only in them, under him. It made him needy he desperately wanted to fuck your little self senseless until you pass out. But he controlled his inner demon and came out of the room putting your undergarments in his pocket.
After getting ready you came downstairs and started eating with him while talking. You both really enjoyed each others company.

_______________________________

Right now you are with taehyung in your room, you guys are watching movie. After the movie ends he sees that you are already asleep so he tries to get up but you hold his t-shirt and whispered while sleeping.

Y/n - plz don't leave oppa.
Taehyung - shhh... I am not going anywhere sleep peacefully I am here.

He said sweetly and caressed her hairs then he also laid beside you while hugging you. You also hug him back and snuggled into his chest. Then you both drifted into dreamland.

___________________________________

Two updates in a day!!
Hope you like this chapter and enjoyed. Don't worry I will try to upload regularly or once in a week there's no fixed time. 😊 <3