Chapter 5

Y/n - hey dumbo *shouted*

He quickly turned around and saw you. You both smiled brightly and ran towards each other, you both hugged each other and he lifted you up twirling you around. You was giggling happily. After sometime he put you back down and said.

Felix- why did you came this late the party has been started an hour ago.
Y/n - sowwy *pouting*

At that time tzuyu came to the sight and said

Tzuyu - finally you are here... How did you get late?
Y/n - actually I was finding something important that's why I got late.
Felix - and that thing is?
Y/n - This!

She said showing a beautiful bracelet on her wrist. Felix and tzuyu also smiled remembering it. This was the you guys used to wear in childhood as a sign of your friendship. Now when you 3 were finally reunited you thoughted to wear it again. Tzuyu lifted her hand a bit and shows the bracelet Felix does the same and you all put you hands together.

Y/n - finally we are back. *smiles*
Tzuyu - yes, it's nice seeing our gang again together. *smiles*
Felix - come let's go and enjoy the party. *smiles*

You all started walking the whole time you was with tzuyu and Felix mostly with Felix you didn't talk to your unnies, their boyfies or your tae oppa too. Today you was just talking to Felix and taehyung was feeling very jealous and angry about it. He was staring at you continuously. He really wanted to beat that dude Felix cuz he was being really flirty and touchy with you, It was ok for you because you guys are like this since childhood but taehyung wasn't liking it not even a bit. He can't see you close or touchy with any other man. He wants you all for himself.
You sometimes do took a quick glance at him but every time you look at him you see him already staring at you. This makes you a bit nervous but you shrugged it off and enjoy the party.

Y/n - guys do you remember the tower we used to go.
Felix - yah absolutely how can I forget that place. Our memories are attached to that place.
Tzuyu - yah we haven't gone there since you left.
Y/n - then let's go there today, what do you think guys?
Tzuyu/Felix - Great!!

Then they quickly went to their parents that they are going somewhere and will come late. You was searching for your unnies but you found taehyung first so you quickly goes towards him and said.

Y/n - tae oppa

Tae P. O. V
I was really mad at y/n, I mean I can understand that she met her friend after so many years but this doesn't mean that she will forget about me. I saw her coming towards me so I put my serious face, I know she hates it when I am mad at her or don't talk to her.

Y/n - I am going with my friends so can you please tell unnies and also tell them to inform eomma - appa about it. And tell them that I'll come really late Ok I will get going now bye.

You then goes from there and come to Felix hold his hand and tzuyu on your left,then you guys left from there. Taehyung was beyond shocked. You didn't even let him speak for once nor asked him about himself. Now he was more angry and decided not to talk to you nor pick up your calls neither reply your messages.

~~~~~<<<<<🌸>>>>>~~~~~

[2 days later]

It's been two days since you last saw or talked to taehyung, you last saw him on that night after that you was busy hanging out with your Besties. You tried to call him but he didn't pick up your call nor replied to your msgs. You were getting anxious and sad too because you also got kinda addicted to him. You always saw him once in a day, regularly talked to him. You loved hanging out with him,meeting him. You always want him by your side. He always got you what you want, never let anyone scold you Infront of him, yeah sometimes you do some mistakes but he never scolded you always explained to you calmly. Whenever you are sad he talked to you, he made you smile, laugh, giggle, happy and sometimes blush too. You wanted to know the reason behind him not talking to you.