Chapter 6

He got jungshook his mind stopped working for few seconds. He didn't thoughted that you will really kiss him. He was just messing with you. But when he came back to his senses he was smiling like an idiot. You got confused so you asked

Y/n- Oppa what happened?

Taehyung who is still smiling looks at you and said

Taehyung - Nothing I am just happy seeing you.

He then hugged you, it lasted for few seconds

Taehyung - OK.. So now first let me finish my work then we will do something.
Y/n- Can I please take a tour of your house until then.

You asked with pleasing eyes, cutely

Taehyung - Ofcourse you can go anywhere you want to..
Y/n- Thank you oppa yaaahhhooo!

You started jumping happily then you kissed his cheeks and left. Taehyung chuckled at your behaviour and again started working with your thoughts surrounded in his mind.

[30 min later]

You looked everywhere in the house its so beautiful. Right now you are in taehyung's room and it's so big and beautiful, you checked every inch of his room. As per your habbit you started checking his drawers of room. Then lastly you goes to closet room and saw alot of clothes mostly in black and white colour you started seeing his clothes and there you found plain white Gucci t-shirt of the latest collection. You got surprised, you are also a very big fan of Gucci clothes you love them very much. When you got to know about this latest collection of white T-shirt you quickly went and tried to buy them but it was sold the moment it came out. You became really sad that time but now when you are seeing it here you are very happy.

Y/n - oh my god oppa got this how lucky of him. *pouting*

Suddenly someone came and back hugged you. You gasped

Y/n- wh.. Who?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys what's up! Hope you all are fine..
Here's the next chapter for those who were waiting impatiently. I am sorry for not posting for a long time I was busy with some things. Also sorry for a short chapter I'll try to make them long.

Word count - 362