Chapter 4

Right now you are getting ready. You are really happy you have waited for this day for so long, finally the day has come the day when people get one year older. Yes! It's your birthday you really waited for a long time for this day. You wore an orange dress with butterfly printed on it and matching shoes. You curl your hair as sea waves and leave them open putting some accessories.

After getting ready you goes downstairs and got shocked by the preparation and decorations it was beyond beautiful

After getting ready you goes downstairs and got shocked by the preparation and decorations it was beyond beautiful. A lot of guests have been arrived your mom comes towards you and take you with her to meet everyone.

[30 min later]

You was meeting everyone at that time your unnies came with their boyfies and friends. You goes towards them and hug your unnies, everyone wishes you and you thanked them.

Y/n - you all are looking great. *smiles*
Jisso - you too sweety *smiles *
Taehyung - this is for you y/n and you look very beautiful princess.

He says while biting his lips you were looking so mesmerizing that he wanted to take you upstairs and fuck you until you beg him to stop. You said a small thank you and took them to introduce her friend.

Y/n - Ryujin *tapped her shoulder *
Ryujin - yes?
Y/n - meet my unnies and oppas. *cheeky smile *
Ryujin - hello, I am Ryujin y/n's bestie. You guys don't have to introduce yourself to me I already know you y/n talks a lot about you especially you taehyung oppa. She talks more than a lot about you-
Y/n - yah! stop talking nonsense I don't talk that much about him. Come lets go and cut the cake. *flustered *

You cutted her sentence and said, then drag her with you to cut the cake. You were blushing really hard because of what she just said.

Jennie - guys was it just me or she was really blushing? *confused *
Jhope - I guess... She was.. Anyway let's go guys.

They also goes towards the garden where the cake was going to cut. Taehyung was so happy from inside about the thing that you talk about him a lot.

<<<<<<<<<<Few days later >>>>>>>>>>
(I am sorry guys but I have to skip time to few days cuz nothing happened in these few days so I thoughted "let's come to the point directly")

Today at Hwang manison there is a function. Mr. And Mrs. Hwang's son is coming back from LA means your childhood bestfriend is coming back. So that's why they want to celebrate today's day. He already called you in the morning and talked to you about his arrival and today's function. You also told him everything that happened in the past few days including about taehyung.
_____________________________________
Now it's 7:00 o'clock and you start getting ready to attent the function
TBH you and hyunjin are really happy and why not! Your childhood bestfriend has came back after 6 years. You was 12 y/o when you last saw him you wondered what he looked like now. After getting ready you head to his home.

[at hyunjin house]

Hyunjin was talking and meeting with his guests & relatives. Then BP and BTS came to meet him. Yes they are invited too. He knew the girl's already and got to know about the boys by you.

Hyunjin - Hi unnies how are you long time no see?

He said while giving them a side hug as formality.

Jisoo - we are all great what about you, have grown up so much. *smiles*
Hyunjin - I am also great and hey bros how are you? I have heard a lot about you from y/n especially you taehyung looks like y/n like you a lot. *wink *

He said a bit playfully and teasingly. Taehyung got a bit shy at his statement. After that the party started Ryujin is also arrived Infact everyone has arrived except for you. Ryujin tried calling you too but you didn't pick up your call on the other hand taehyung was also confused why you didn't arrived yet. He was waiting for you impatiently.

Hyunjin - umm... Unnie do you know why y/n is not coming yet.
Rosé - No, we haven't talked to her since morning so we don't know.
Lisa - she should have arrived until now. I don't know that she will plan to don't come, I mean you came back after 6 years she will definitely come.
Jennie - yeah don't worry she must have been stuck in traffic or something.
Jisoo - she will come soon. *smiles*
Hyinjin - *sigh *I hope so

Suddenly some one called him from behind calling him "dumbo"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hope you guys liked it, first sorry for not posting in a while and secong sorry for not being able to post any chapters this month as my exams has started and I am busy with my studys. 😊 <3

Don't forget to vote please if this chapter reaches 30 votes then I will post another chapter.