Chapter - 9

Taehyung came and sat with them When jin spoke. " So you are back we want to talk to you". His voice was very calm means danger this is what came in his mind.

"Taehyung what's going on? I want to know what was that important work because of which you postponed the meeting" namjoon asked

Then suga said "taehyung you know how much loss we have faced" as soon suga ended his sentence jhope spoke "yeah and now our enemies will get it before us. Which is very bad for us. Those guns were very important"

"Taehyung tell us where were you" jimin asked

Finally for the first time since he had came he got the chance to speak.

"Actually I had taken yn for shopping. She wanted some clothes for the ball. She called me and asked me if I can go with her if I'm free-"

"And you said yes" jin finished his sentence

Taehyung looked down in embarrassment nodding his head.

Jungkook said that "He is crazy other than yn he don't see anything"

"Jungkook don't involve yn in this. It's my fault and I am ready to take all the responsibility"

Taehyung said in a pissed tone. He didn't liked it involving yn in this when it's not even her fault.

"Taehyung why are you being so protective towards her huh"

Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow and suspected look on his face.

Jungkook jumped in between and asked with an evil grin

"Is there something going on between you-

" shut up kook"

Taehyung cutted him off mid sentence

Suga who was silently sitting and observing the younger ones decided to spoke.

"Taehyung"

He just said his name and the whole room fall down in the depth of silence. When yoongi again started talking

"Are you in love with yn"

This shocked everyone present in the room. They were not expecting yoongi will say something this much big. Even though from inside everyone knew there's something going on between them but they didn't knew how to put it all together and ask him.

Taehyung was aslo quite shocked and confused. He didn't have a proper answer of this question.

"I.. Don't know hyung. I just know that she makes my heart beat faster than light speed. When I look at her I get lost in her eyes. She have this much control over me without her knowing. She stays in my mind 24/7. I just.. I.. Don't know how to describe my hearts feeling. "

Jimin kept his hand on taehyung's shoulder and said

" Its okay take your time but don't be too late or else she will become someone else's "

Jhope said in confusion

" But isn't yn a bit too young for this old man "

" uff hyung love don't see age so what if taehyung~ah is very old. Our yn is understanding she will accept him with all his faults "

Jungkook said teasingly

" who are you calling old man you all huh"

He said in an angry tone looking at the younger and the older

They both burst into laughter. Others were also laughing quietly.

When the laughs died down namjoon spoke.

"okay let's stop it for now and talk about business"

Everyone fixed their position and sat in an attentive way.

Then namjoon shared his plan for the next mission.

______________________________________

Sorry!

Nothing is going right in my life and my health is not good too.

Sorry for not updating on Eid I know I said I'll but I didn't.. As I said nothing is going right in my life.