Chapter 16

Yn

I was sleeping peacefully but then I felt somethings moving against my lips, opening my abruptly I saw tae oppa on top of me and kissing me!

Oh my god! What is happening

"T-tae op-oppa" I managed to say between the kiss and he just hummed in response. I almost moaned at this when the vibration of his vocal cord got transferred to my throat.

I couldn't understand what to do until the lack of oxygen helped me to move rationally. I kept my hands on his chest and tried to push him, luckily he also obeyed and detached his lips from mine giving me access to oxygen.

He stared at my eyes deeply while I was breathing from my mouth to get as much oxygen as possible. I am sure lips are swollen because of how hardly he sucking on them.

"I'm sorry yn I didn't mean to wake you up-
He said caressing my cheek -I just couldn't control myself yn. I wanted you since the day I saw you in that party. You are just so beautiful inside-out. You are the first girl who made me feel emotions I thought never existed in me,you made this stoned heart beat fast. You're just ethereal princess. The most exotic fruit". Leaning down towards my left ear he whispered.
"And I am dying to taste this fruit"

His words were alot to digest. I couldn't believe what I am hearing is true, is it another one of my dreams but it feels so true so real. Maybe my dreams are coming true. If it is so then I shouldn't leave the chance.

Oppa called my name pulling me out of my trance. "If you want me to stop then tell me princess I'll stop Immediately and we'll forget that something like this ever happened".

"N-no" I said whilst blushing. Oppa smirked at my flustered face and said "what do you said princess, I couldn't hear you". I blushed hard at this and spoke again "I d-don't want you to st-stop pl-please"

"As you wish 아기 소녀", and he again smashed his lips on me but this time I also kissed him back with same passion. Feeling his soft lips against mine. He inserted his tongue in my mouth and started licking every corner of my mouth, tasting it with his tongue.

His hands started pulling my shirt from my head completely removing it. I was suddenly very conscious of how my body looks. I tried to cover it up but oppa stopped me "don't you dare to hide this tempting body of yours from me"
I again blushed at his words.

And quickly all of our clothes were on the ground. He grabbed a condom from the side drawer and pulled it on his.. I know you guys are smart enough to know what I am talking about.

"This might hurt a little kitten but tell me to stop if it gets too much okay" He aksed. His eyes full of worry and voice filled with gentleness that made my stomach do a back flip. Oh god is that even possible.

Oppa then inserted it in me slowly and I was scared after looking at its size. I don't think that would fit me. "Don't worry princess I will make sure it fits inside you" he spoke making my eyes go wide and looked at him but he just smirked at me in return. How did he know what I was thinking.

After sometime he was all inside me stretching me out and making me full, full of him. After I got used to it I gave him a node signalling him to start moving now.

At first it was slow but then he started moving fast and fast making me moan louder than I already was. "yeah scream like that baby, let the whole neighborhood know who's giving you unbearable pleasure". His words made me moan more loud.

I kept screaming his name at the top of my lungs making me go insane. My throat almost dried up and was hurting like hell but I still couldn't control my moans. His speed was animalistic, pounding on me hardly. Even the headboard of bed was hitting the wall. I was afraid that the wall might break but it never did maybe it's as strong  as oppa.

"fuck baby you are so tight, clenching around my dick like the good girl you are" his dirty words did something Strange to me and made me feel prideful. "tell me do you like how oppa is making you feel good hm" he asked

I was a moaning mess at that time "yes oppa" I replied. "op-opa I am feeling something in my stomach"

"don't worry baby you are just going to cum but hold it for sometime I am still not close" I did what oppa told me amd tried to hold it until he kept thrusting inside me. After a few more thrust he said "come now yn" I didn't stop myself anymore and came along with him.

He pulled his dick out of me and said "listen baby what you did just now is called having orgasm" I nodded at oppa's word taking in the new piece of information.

He then picked me up in his hands and took me to the bathroom. I was too tired and sore to do anything so I just let him clean me up. After cleaning me he cleaned himself. We both dried ourselves then again oppa took me in his arms and gave me one of his shirts to wear.

After we were done we got under the sheets and oppa pulled me towards him cuddling like spoon.

"Are you sore princess" he asked "yeah a little bit my legs are hurting" I replied
"Then I did a great job" he jokingly said with a slight laugh. I slapped his hands that was resting on my stomach. He chuckled at this and brought his one hand towards my princess part. I quickly caught at his hands in nervousness "don't worry princess I'm just trying to ease the pain. You go to sleep its late"

I nodded and retracted my hands back to their previous position and closed my eyes felling more comfortable now that my pussy was not aching much due to the massage oppa was giving me.

And just like that we both slept asleep in each other's embrace, with a nice feeling and a beautiful smile on my face.

I love you tae oppa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely readers 👋

I hope you enjoyed this chapter
This was my first time writing smut
I am sorry if it was not that much interesting

Vote
Comment
Share