Chapter 12

Yn

Events from last night kept flashing in my mind. I couldn't help but keep thinking about the way his hands touched my butt.

It's wrong yn he was behaving you to be a good girl

But I couldn't help myself his touch was sinful but still I want him to touch me again. Its like wanting to eat a forbidden fruit. Forbidden yet tempting.
I need to stop thinking about it. But one thing I dont understand is that why does he treat me like this, thinking about all the incidents the way he trears me it all results in only one thought. Love

But I dont understand why would he love agirl like me. But then again its only my thinking maybe there's nothing like this maybe he only thinks of me as unnies little sister. Sigh I think time will reveal everything.

She jerked back in her seat and came out of her trance. Opening her car door she stepped out of it and went towards her university. Looking down on her shoes she kept walking but suddenly bumped into someone. Closing her eyes ready to kiss the land with her butt but fortunately the someone held her from falling. Opening her eyes she saw a man looking down at her smirking. It made her very uncomfortable she quickly backed away from him.

Sitting in class the bell rang indicating the period has started. At that time a boy came in the class. You shifted your eyes fro Tzuyu to him. It was the same guy from earlier. He gave an introduction of him then the teacher told him to sit down on any seat he found empty. He sat on the seat that's right next to her row.

The whoke tine yn felt his gaze on her it made her very uneasy. She couldn't understand who is he and why is he looking at her. But shrugged it of and focused on her work.

After the class was over you and Tzuyu pack your bags and started to head to the cafeteria. "hey" someone spoke from behind. You both turned around and saw jake standing there with a sweet smile on his face. He looked at both of you, mainly at you and spoke "um.. Actually I'm new here in Korea and don't know anyone. You both seem nice to me so would you like to be my first friend?". He asked

"yeah sure" Tzuyu replied. He smiled more widely and shook hands with her you too smiled slightly at him and forwarded your hand for handshake. He took it in both of his hands while looking at you. But didn't leave it so you tried to spoke "my hand"

"huh" he asked "my hand.. Can you please leave it" you asked trying not to offend him in anyway "oh.. Sorry" he leaved it while trying to show that it happened unintentionally.

The school was over now you were heading towards your car in the school parking lot. Something about him seemed off to you. During the whole lunch break he kept looking at you. Licking his lips with his eyes on your ones. He was being a bit touchy in the first meeting. Felix too is touchy with you but his don't make you feel the way jack's touch do.

Walking straight in your thoughts, you didn't saw the empty coac can lying and tripped over it, you again closed your eyes ready to fall ; but someone catches you.
"Do you like to fall again and again or do you do it on purpose so that I can catch you and hold you"

It was jack. You quickly stood straight and backed away from him to maintain some distance. "I am sorry I didn't did it on purpose my leg slipped."

He chuckled "it's okay I am always there to catch you whenever you fall". You looked at him confused with a frown on your face "what do you mean".

"Nothing. I just came here to ask for your number. Tzuyu already gave me hers and I wanted yours too. You know just in case" he said

"okay" you took your mobile out of your bag and gave him your number. Then walked away after biding your goodbye.

Jake

You are still the same my doll. Innocent, sweet and naive. You can't even distinguish between good people and bad people but it's not your fault after all I'm very good at faking personality.

Just few months and then you will be mine. In my arms forever.

He smirked looking at you as you drove off.

___________________________________________

Hey guys finally an update after a long time.

Please do vote, comment and share with your other friends so that they too can enjoy this story. ;-)

Next update after 30 votes!