Chapter 3

[next morning]

You woke up by the sound of your alarm when you opened your eyes taehyung wasn't there. "where did oppa go?" you thoughted but shrugging it off you goes towards the bathroom, do your morning routine wearing your school uniform you goes downstairs happily to meet your oppa but when you come you didn't see him anywhere so you asked a maid.
Y/n - ajuma where's tae oppa?
Maid - mam he already left because he have to go to an important meeting but he said to give you breakfast when you woke up.
Y/n - oh.. Ok
Y/n in mind - why did he go this much early I wanted to spend more time with him. *pout *
After eating your breakfast you leaves for school with tons of guards.
______________________________________

Right now you are at schools cafeteria with your bestie and telling her that yesterday your tae oppa came to take care of you.

Y/n - but why does he have to go this early, I wanted to spend more time.
You pouted
Ryunjin - awww baby really loves her oppa right.
She said teasingly
Y/n - c'mon Ryunjin he is like my brother
You said while your cheeks get a shade of pink (oooohhhh blushing haa😏)
Ryunjin laughed slightly seeing your face
Ryunjin- if you say so, but I don't want to see you eating your words.

With that saying you both started eating. When you reached home your parents were already back you talked to them for a bit then comes into your room. You threw your backpack and laid on your bed. Suddenly Ryunjin's words came into your mind.

Y/n in mind - do I really... No no no no he's just my oppa.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hope you liked it.