Chapter 7

30 min ago

Taehyung P. O. V
Ugh It just had been 30 minutes since yn has gone out of the room but I can't stop thinking about her. Specially the kiss I didn't knew that she will really kiss me, but I can understand she did it just to make me happy. She just think of me as her oppa but I don't! I have feelings for her. (little did he know that she is also struggling with some unknown feelings). Her lips.. Her lips tastes like sweet honey and strawberry. Ugh.. I want to kiss those lips again and bite them. Whenever she is around me I loose my mind, she is intoxicating. I always crave for her, at night I get wet dreams about her.
It's not like I didn't tried to control my feelings but I can't, specially when she's around. I want her very badly. Let's see what my babygirl is doing right now.

Shrugging off his thoughts he stood up from his seat and comes out of the room. He asks a maid about where you are she told him that you are in his room. He came into his room and saw the door of his closet open, he goes there and saw you their back facing him. He comes closer to you and hugged you. He can hear that you gasped and asked 'who'?

Taehyung - its me baby

He said in low but deep voice. Which sent shivers down your spine you gulped. Yn blushed at his last word. He slightly wrapped his one arm on your waist and kissed your neck.

Yn - Op.. Oppa w. What are you d...doing?

She asked nervously. He smirked after seeing the effect he has on you. But then quickly to ease up the situation. He chuckles and back aways from you whilst saying

Taehyung - I am sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just came to check on you.

You let out a low sigh and turns around to face him and then asked him while pouting cutely

Yn - oppa when did you got this shirt? You know I also wanted to buy it but I wasn't able to buy it because it was already sold out.

You said with sad pout

Taehyung - Do you want it? *he asked*

Yn- yes! *you nodded vourguosly

Taehyung - OK if you want it you can have it forever.

He said while smiling warmly

Yn - really!

You asked surprisingly not believing it

Taehyung - yes, If my princess want it then she can have it. *smiles*

You smiles brightly and hugged him tightly in happiness and said something without knowing it

Yn - Thank you so so so much oppa, I love you.

Taehyung - aww.. I love you too baby girl.

He whispered the last word in your ear. You again started to blush and broke the hug. You looks down to the floor trying to hide your blushing cheeks. At that time a maid came and said

Maid - sir your friends have come. *she left*

Taehyung - hyungs but why? *knitted brows *

Yn - what oppas have come, let me meet them.

With that saying she quickly ran out, downstairs to meet them

Yn - opppaaaa...

She cried enthusiastically

Namjoon - yn,what are you doing here and?

Yn- I came to meet tae oppa.

Jimin - wait.. Yn is that taehyung's new Gucci t-shirt.

Yn- yes why? *confused look *

Jungkook - yn quickly put it back hyung loves this t-shirt very much if he will new that it's missing or got dirty then he will be become an angry monster.

Yn - But tae oppa have given it to me by his choice. He said that I can keep it if I want it. He's the best. *smiling cheekily*

Jhope - what! taehyung have given it to you by himself?

Suga - And said that you can keep it.

They asked with wide eyes. Taehyung at that time came downstairs and stood beside you.

Taehyung - hey guys

Everyone - hey hyung

Taehyung - yn you should go and keep it in a bag then take it with you also you should go now its getting late your mother must be worried about you.

Yn- okay oppa and thanks again *smiles *

She then gaved him a peck on cheeks and he smiled, saying your goodbye you left and the members were curious about taehyung's action.

Taehyung - come sit and what's with that look.

He asked in cold voice and goes sitting on the couch, other members come too.

Jimin- hyung what you just did is it true or am I imagining things.

Taehyung - it's true I gaved my t-shirt to her.

He said with no expression and coldness

Jimin-but when I asked you 2 days ago that can I wear it for the party. Only for few hours so you get angry on me and burst out on me. Now when yn asked it then you said that she can keep it.

Jungkook - without saying anything or no

Jimin- exactly

Taehyung - yes because you can't take my favourite things but she can because what's mine is hers.

Jimin-and why is that so

Taehyung - because she is yn

Jin - taehyung what really going on in your mind? *raised eyebrow*

Suga - guys I am smelling something fishy. *smirking*

Jhope - me too hyung *smirking *

Jungkook - are you in love with her? *smirking*

Taehyung - shut the fvck up and even if I am why should I tell you

He said looking down a smirking a bit then quickly hide it and looked up

Jimin - oooo.. Playing safe I see *smirks*

(god they love too smirk a lot 😩💀)

Taehyung - shut up and let's get serious now. We have a mission and we need a plane.

Jin - yes, jokes aside let's talk about work. Does anyone have any plan

Namjoon - I already have a plane ready.

Jhope - that's our leader

Jungkook - what's the plane hyung?

Jimin - I am excited

Namjoon - so the plane is..

[After some time]

Suga - okay so let's get that bastard and finish this mission quickly. I can't wait to see the pool of blood. *smirks*

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Finally updated after decades!

Sorry for not updating in a while
Actually I am busy with my messed up life.. I don't think so that I will be able to update for a while. After next month I promise that I will update regularly. Love you guys and thanks for 1.6k views 😭

Love you my dear readers 🤗 💜