🌅The arrival of The Mccalls🌅

On September 13th, a girl rode into Forks on her motorbike with four children on her bike as she rode in from Seattle. She made sure they were safe before leaving Seattle and she rode away from a home that was abusive and cruel. From the age of eight she had suffer abuse and neglect forced to be a slave and full time baby sitter. When she was thirteen she got raped by her step father and got pregnant with triplets. She raised her babies and Marley up and when Marley hit eleven she ran away saving Marley from getting sexually abused.

She stopped at a dinner and asked for directions to Chief Charlie Swan home and got pointed in the direction she needs to go. She thanked the waitress and headed off to the Swan home. She arrived there within ten minutes and knocked the door. She heard a familiar voice speak before coming to the door.

"Hello may I help you?" Charlie asked.

"Are you Chief Charlie Swan?" Tessa asked with a smile?.

"That I am, how may I help you?" Charlie asked with a smile.

"My Name is Tessa Mccall and you was best friends with my father Noah McCall in high school." Tessa told him.

Charlie jaw dropped when he finally recognised the girl in front of her.

"Hey Tessa, how are you?" Charlie asked pulling her into a hug.

"I've been better Charlie. Things aren't good at home. May we come in and I'll explain?"Tessa ask with a sad smile.

"Yeah you can... wait we??" Charlie says realising she's said we.

"Who's we?" Charlie asked.

"Marley!Scott!Arthur!Valka!" Tessa called her kids and sister.

Who all appeared in front of Charlie, Marley shyly appeared, Arthur was next to her,Scott and Valka were holding each other hand for comfort.

"Who are these four lovely children?" Charlie ask with a smile.

"Marley is my half sister, and Arthur,Scott and Valka are my children." Tessa informs Charlie who eyes widened at this information.

"My dad passed away when I was six, he got killed on a job but he and mom got divorced when I was five. So Marley was born the year I turned eight. Mom new partner was abusive to me alone and I got abused and made to be a full time baby sitter and slave and when I hit thirteen I got raped by him and had Arthur,Scott and Valka. We've all ran away from that home, Charlie as he was gonna rape her next and I didn't want her to suffer my abuse." Tessa continues telling him.

"Can we stay here? Until I get a job and a place for the four of us?" Tessa asked politely.

"Of course your more than welcome to stay here with me and Bella my daughter she just turned eighteen today." Charlie tell the Mccalls.

Tessa nods in thanks. Marley smile in thanks and the three kids all thank Charlie at the same time.

"Do they know where you have gone?" Charlie asks.

"No and I want to report my mother and him for rape and abuse. Will you help me?" Tessa asked Charlie.

"You had my help the moment you arrived Tessa." Charlie smiled at her and the children.

"Thank you Charlie." The five said and gave a group hug to the man who saved their lives.

Bella arrived home to get ready for her birthday party at the cullens. She noticed the Mccalls children standing in the living room. She looked them up and down and went to her room.

"She's rude." Marley spoke out loud and tensed thinking she was going to get a beating.

"Hey Marley don't tense up with me I won't hurt you and I agree with you." Charlie said.

"Charlie are you sure you have room for us?" Tessa asked.

"I'll make room and I'll get Billy and the lads from the reservation to help me out and make some renovations. Do you remember them?" Charlie says to Tessa.

"Vividly, its been over 16 years since I've been here. Sorry Charlie." Tessa says.

"You three are awful quiet? I'd love to hear you three talk?" Charlie says softly.

The triplets looks to Tessa who nods in saying that he is safe to talk to.

"Hi Charlie, I'm Arthur. I'm Scott  and I'm Valka!" The three introduced themselves.

Charlie smiled at the three of them.

"Hello, hope you all hungry. Would you all like to go to a diner for tea?" Charlie asked with a smile..

"Cora's Diner?" Tessa questioned.

Charlie nodded in response." The very same." He says with a grin.

Charlie drove the children whilst Tessa followed on her motorbike to the diner. Charlie pulled up as did Tessa, the children were all waiting for her and ran to her.

Charlie lead the Mccalls inside and Cora was on the bar when she saw Charlie enter with Tessa and her sister and children.

"Hello Charlie,No Bella tonight?" Cora asked.

"Nope she prefers to be with her boy friend of six months right now for her birthday." Charlie told Cora who frowned at this.

"Who are theses lovely children and young lady?" Cora asked with a smile.

"Cora meet Tessa Mccall and her half sister Marley and Tessa children Arthur,Scott and Valka. Kids meet Cora." Charlie introduces everyone to one another.

"Hi." All five said at the same time.

"Hi everyone, the usual for you Charlie and what would you five like?" Cora said with a smile.

Everyone ordered their favourite meal and ate their meals and drinks. Charlie got the kids their favourite desserts too before heading back home to an ungrateful Bella.

Charlie sorted out the bedroom for Tessa and the rest of the Mccalls. Tessa gave the bed for Marley and the children and slept on the floor.

"Tessa?" Marley whispered

"Yes Marley?" Tessa answered.

"We are safe here right? He's not gonna come find us?" Marley ask with fear laced in her voice.

"No, he won't as he doesn't know Charlie and mom won't tell him as she didn't really want to know Charlie so we're safe here." Tessa reassures Marley who nods and falls asleep.

Tessa gets up and kisses her children heads and whispers" You're all safe now." And goes back to sleep, happy and safe.
################################
Chapter one is done. The Mccalls have arrived and they will be meeting the Black's next Chapter. The Imprints have been chosen and won't be changing them⚠️ sorry if they aren't your choice but I wanted to chose them for once.

Questions-

Who's imprint meeting are you looking forward to?

Tessa won't let the past define her so how do you think Sam and his pack will react to their imprints past?

Smut will happen towards the middle of new moon so pregnancy will happen who excited for it?

Since Bella won't have children with Edward and he leave her for Bree Tanner. What should happen to her?