🔷️Working down the diner🔷️

Tessa was down the reservation diner today with Marley, Arthur,Scott and Valka who had a booth to themselves whilst she worked since the owner was a good friend of Billy Black's.

They didn't mind her sister and children being here as they were so well behaved. She managed to do the lunch time rush when Sam Uley entered the diner with his brother,sister and his future sister in law.

Tessa looked up and saw Sam Uley with his family members and waved to all four of them. They all headed to a booth near the children.

"Hi Sam,how are you today?" Tessa asks with a smile.

"I'm good Tessa, thank you how about you? Tess this is Marcus my brother, Harley my sister and Emily Marcus's finance." Sam says with a smile.

"Hello lovely to meet you all, I'm good Sam." Tessa responds with a smile.

Tessa saw Emily's scars on her face and thought she was absolutely beautiful. The children noticed Sam in the dinner and came over to say hello.

"Hi Sam!" All five greeted him.

"Hiya kids, meet my family, Marcus,Emily and Harley." Sam introduced the kids to the family.

"Hello!" The children said with a smile and Tessa was trying not to laugh.

Harley looked at all the children and froze when she locked eyes with Arthur and Sam and Marcus both looked at each other knowing she had imprinted on Arthur Mccall.

"Hi I'm Arthur!" Arthur introduced himself to Harley.

"Hi I'm Harley, please to meet you." She tells him with a sweet smile.

"I'm Marley." Marley spoke.

"I'm Scott."

"I'm Valka."

The kids saw Emily scars on her face and her beauty never scared them.

Valka took interest the most,she went up to Emily hesitantly and Emily nodded saying it was okay she could approach her.

Valka began tracing the scars and smiled.

"Still ever so beautiful." Valka whispered.

Emily smiled at the six year old comment and Marcus smiled at her innocence.

"So are you for ready to order? Kids go sit back in the booth as I got to get back to work please." Tessa says.

All four head back to the booth and said good bye while Tessa took the pack's order and gave them to the kitchen. Tessa phone rang and saw it was Charlie.

"Hello Charlie, everything okay?" Tessa asked.

"Hiya Tessa, I've got some news for you." Charlie informs her.

"What's going on?" Tessa asked.

"Marley has been surrendered to your custody and we won the court case against your mom and step father. You got your justice!!" Charlie yells happily.

"Oh my goodness, thank you Charlie!!" Tessa shouted accidentally gaining the costumers attention.

Tessa mouthed" sorry".

Sam walked over to Tessa feeling concerned.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked with a smile.

"Yeah that was Charlie informing I have custody of Marley permanently and I got my justice." Tessa said with a smile.

"Aw congratulations and I'm proud of you for getting your justice." Sam tells Tessa with a small smile.

"Tess would you like to come and visit me tomorrow? The kids are welcome to come too." Sam asked with smile.

"We'd like that Sam." Tessa says with a grin.

The four pack members left and Tessa finished up her shift when Charlie entered the diner.

"Hello Charlie,would you like anything to eat?" Tessa ask with a smile.

"No thank you Tessa, I may have actually found you a place for you and the children but it's here on the reservation next to Billy's and it's yours if you want it?" Charlie says surprising the Mccalls.

"Really?" Tessa asks as Charlie nods," We'd love to take it on and we'll visit you Charlie." Tessa says as she hugs him.

"I know you will Tessa. I will miss you and the kids but with Bella acting up I think you need your own home and the kids need their sleep so I've asked Billy to get the lads from the reservation to help and they've agreed to." Charlie informs Tessa.

Tessa hugs Charlie tightly." Thank you for what you have done for us and you can always visit my home and come see the kids as they think of you as their granddad." She tell him with a smile.

Tessa drove following Charlie home with the kids and saw Sam and Marcus both at the Swan residence ready to help Charlie with the moving of the five Mccalls to their new homes.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter four is done and Tessa and the children are moving to the reservation to be near Jacob and Billy. Tessa won the custody case for Marley and she got her justice.

A/N-Embry will phase halfway through the next chapter and Tessa will get mad that Embry has disappeared and that Sam is hiding something from her.

Questions

How do you think the rest of pack are going to react to Tessa and the children?

Who excited for Paul and Embry to imprint on Marley and Valka?

How do you think Tessa going to react to everything?