🔮The truth 🔮

Tessa was let out of hospital with her face and chest healing. She was down the pack house learning the truth and she,Marley,Arthur,Scott and Valka learnt that everyone bar Emily were shifters. They showed the children and Tessa their wolves safely.

"So who imprinted on my children and sister?" Tessa said not sounding particularly happy.

"I imprinted on Marley and its a brother and sister relationship." Paul said hesitantly raising his hand

"I imprinted on Arthur and its the same as Paul and Marley relationship." Harley says.

"I imprinted on Valka the day of the accident and it's gonna be a sister and brother relationship." Embry says looking down.

"You three better look after them and you Paul Lahote better not even think about relationships when Marley is number one because if she comes up to me crying I'm coming for your balls mister and hand feeding it to a bear." Tessa says with a firm tone.

Paul gulped and visibly nods.

Marley giggled at how scared Paul was of Tessa. Valka snuggled into Embry arms and Arthur was on Harley back smiling. Scott was next to his mother.

"Jake phased." Jared says walking in.

"Right, Me,Jared and Embry will go and get him." Marcus says and the three head off to get the newly phased Jake.

Sam approach Tessa like a kicked puppy.

"You still mad?" Sam asked.

"No but I'm not happy you wolves think you have a claim on us. But we have accepted the bond and we are taking it slow since a) I can't physically do anything as in pain  and B) I think the kids have missed everyone and so have I." Tessa says as she tries to get comfy.

Sam picks tessa up bridal style and carrys her to the sofa and pulls her into his lap.

"Paul can you get all four into bed? Marley off you go please help Paul get the triplets to their rooms for the night and you go to bed." Tessa says as she winces in pain.

Paul and Marley nod and head up stairs and Emily brings Sam and Tessa some food.

Jared howls in signal that they are arriving.

"Oh by the way don't stare at Tessa or Emily. Sam and Marcus doesn't like it." Jared whispers.

"What happened to Tessa?!" Jake says annoyed and races in to see Tessa with fresh cuts and scars from her left side to the middle of her chest.

"Oh Tess!" Jakes says.

"Jake?" Tessa says half asleep.

"It's me." Jake says.

Tessa sits up and Sam help her up and Jake hugs her closely.

"What happened to her?" Jake days looking at the pack.

"I did, thats why you can't see anyone that isn't us and the imprints as we can't control our anger." Sam says with an authoritive voice.

Jake nods and lunges for Sam and the two go at it. The pack try and get them to stop and Tessa pushes herself and gets in-between the two idiots.

"Jake? Jake! Sam? SAM! STOP!" Tessa shouts as she gets in-between the two of them.

"ENOUGH! the pair of you, what happened has happened it won't happen again. Jake I know you're mad but I'm okay scarred yes but alive." Tessa calms him down.

The two stop and Sam immediately goes to Tessa who is wincing in pain and Jake helps Sam with lifting her back up.

Sam picks Tessa up bridal style again and places her on the sofa and makes her comfortable.

"Jake you ain't going to like it but you can't be around Quil or Bella for a while. You have to learn not to phase out of anger." Tessa says as Jake nods in understanding.

"Do the kids have imprints?" Jake asked.

"They do apart from Scott. Marley is Paul's, Valka is Embry's and Arthur is Harley's. I'm Sam's obviously." Tessa says with a smile.

Jake nods and give Tessa a kiss goodbye and heads home. Emily and Marcus headed on out with Harley,Jared, Paul and Embry leaving Tessa and Sam.

Sam sits on the arm chair allowing Tessa to have her much needed space. Tessa fell asleep and Sam carries her up to their bedroom for the night.

"I will protect you always Tess and I will make everyday my mission to make it up to you." Sam whispers as he cuddles into Tessa.

⏳️Mini timeskip⏳️

Tessa has healed up from her wounds and has put a restraining order on Bella Swan due to constant harassment and breaking windows in Tessa's home. Charlie was appalled at what Bella has done and has grounded her for life.

Embry kept up to his promises and looks after Valka like she is number one and Paul has definitely stopped his behaviour and has settled down and is being an amazing big brother to Marley. Harley and Arthur are as thick as thieves and play pranks on the pack most days.

Sam kept his promise and Tessa forgave him but he still isn't in her good books. Jared has brought Kim around to meet everyone and Kim,Tessa and Emily got along marvellously. Scott didn't feel out of place and was happy for everyone. Tessa hopes that one day he will get his own imprintee or a girl to lighten his world up.

Bella however managed to work out the pack secret. Jake didn't tell her as he was with Embry and Valka but Bella remembered the story he told her last year. Now Bella knows and I'd determined to muscle her way into the pack. The pack knows Tessa has restraining order on Bella so they can't not allow her near Tessa or her children.

Tessa face is scarring up and her sight is gone in her left eye and the children are happy on the reservation.Charlie often visits Billy as he knows Bella is restricted from visiting due to the restraining order. He still has a close relationship to Tessa and the children, Charlie wonders if he could have the children for a sleep over as the house feels so lonely without them.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter six is done, Tessa and the pack are on shaky grounds. Jake has phased and he and Sam have gone at it. Bella can't visit the reservation as Tessa put a restraining order on her.

Questions

Did we like this chapter?

Bella going to attempt to break her restraining order and find out. Should  Charlie be at the pack house ready to arrest Bella?

Leah and Seth are phasing in the next chapter who excited for Scott and Leah imprinting?

Smut will be written in chapter seven who excited for it?