❄️Bella gone? and Sam appears❄️

Charlie managed to get Tessa a Jeep so she could drive everywhere with kids so she didn't have to rely on Charlie help all the time. Charlie and Tessa went to the police station and report her mother and step father for abuse,neglect and rape and went to the courts to proceed getting Marley into Charlie's care for good and getting rights stripped from all the kids and Tessa.

After all that was done,Tessa headed off to the reservation with Marley, Arthur,Scott and Valka as Charlie had to work today. Tessa headed to Billy Black's home where she saw Jake, Embry and Quil on the yard. She drove onto the yard making her presence known to the three lads.

"Hey boys, missed us?" Tessa says with a smile as the trio run towards Tessa,Marley, Arthur,Scott and Valka. Valka ran to Embry and jumped into his arms. Arthur and Scott both ran to Quil and began to play tag whislt Marley and Tessa stood with Jake and watched Embry and Quil muck around with the triplets.

"So Bella got told off last night and we all ended up on the floor laughing as it was dead funny listening to it." Tessa told Jake who smiled at this.

"Did you fancy her or something Jake?" Marley asked.

"I did but she isn't the same Bella I used to know and I feel like there's someone out there for me and its not her." Jake says with a soft smile.

"You deserve someone who won't lead you on and is mental stable." Marley says giving Jake a side hug.

Jake returns the hug as Tessa jumps onto Jakes back. Jake smiles at this, and laughs when Marley playfully pouts.

"Hey where's my piggy back ride?" Marley jokes.

Tessa jumps off, and jokingly bows down and let's Marley jump on to Jakes back and they all play chase all afternoon. Tessa sits back and watches her kid sister and her children have fun that they were denied most of their childhood.

Tessa feel connected to the reservation and makes plans to visit often with the children on weekends. Charlie managed to get the children into the school and they start on  October 1st. Tessa manage to get the job at the dinner so she working three days a week.

Hours have passed away and Embry and Quil left to head home when Billy came out of the house.

"Jake we need to go to Charlie's Bella disappeared into the woods four hours ago and hasn't come back out since." Billy said with urgency.

Tessa got the children into the Jeep and waited for Jake and Billy to be ready and they all set off to the Swan residence. They all arrived to see Charlie had organised a search party for Bella.

"Charlie what happened?" Tessa asked as she got out of the car.

"Bella has disappeared into the woods with that bastard of an boyfriend. He came out an hour later according to a neighbour she hasn't come out since." Charlie told Tessa.

"So he left her?" Tessa responds.

"Charlie the Cullens have skipped Town they ain't coming back." A man told Charlie.

Tessa went up to the man to say hello Marley and the children followed her to greet Harry Clearwater. Leah Clearwater and Seth Clearwater were there too. Scott thought Leah was beautiful and smiled at her. Leah despite feeling angry couldn't help but not smile at the six year old boy who was making her day by smiling.

Everyone was helping Charlie. When Harry and Billy spotted Samuel Uley carrying a curled up Bella.

"Charlie!!" Harry shouted and Charlie looked up.

"Sam got her!" Billy said.

Charlie and Tessa ran to Sam and Bella. While Marley and the children stayed with Jacob and Leah.

"She's alright just cold." Sam said as he passed Bella to Charlie.

"Hi I'm Tessa Mccall, thank you for helping Charlie out." Tessa says with a smile and Sam turned from Charlie to Tessa and froze on the spot.

Sam saw his future with Tessa, he'd be her lover, friends or protector whatever she wanted. Sam shock out of the trance and faced Tessa.

"Hi I'm Sam Uley and it was no problem just doing my Job." Sam said with a smile.

"Well I've got to go as got to get my triplets to bed and my sister to bed but here's my number as I could do with some friends around here?" Tessa offers her number to Sam who nods and take her number

"See you around Sam Uley." Tessa says  before running off.

"See you around Tessa Mccall." Sam says and she waves goodbye. Sam sees Harry and Billy nodding their heads in approval.

Sam jogs into the woods with a grin on his face he found his imprint and was happy to take it at her pace for now. Tessa felt connected to Sam and it doesn't scare her. She never dated before because of her sexual abuse but she wanted to and something told her Sam was the way forward.

Sam saw she had three young children and her sister by her side. He didn't mind as they were pack protected from now on. He was determined to know Tessa Mccall and about her life.

################################
Chapter 3 is done. Sam and Tessa have met. Leah and Scott have met each other. I'm excited for the pack to meet everyone.

Questions

Smut shall be written in chapter 12 and the babies will arrive just before the newborn army do. How do we feel about that?

How do you think the pack will react to Tessa?

How do you think the Mccalls will react to the wolves?