🎁The Cullens return🎁

Tessa and Sam completed their imprint bond a four weeks ago. The pack were settled and everyone was happy. Quil joined the pack few days ago and the kids returned from Charlie's Sunday night, Marley and Paul were playing a video game against Harley and Arthur. Embry and Valka were playing football with Jake and seth along side Quil,Scott and Leah.

Sam returned home with Marcus and Jared. Sam ran to Tessa suprising her with a kiss. Tessa felt ill and she only ate stale biscuits but she also had Seth and Jacob being very protective of her aswell as Sam. The phone rang and Tessa answered.

"Hello Uley residence?" Tessa says.

"Hello this is Carlisle Cullen, I'm looking for Marcus or Sam Uley?" Carlisle asked politely.

"Hold on,I'll get them."Tessa says.

"SAM! MARCUS!" Tessa shouts and both lads run in

"Phone for you two, it's Carlisle Cullen?" Tessa says shrugging her shoulders as she passed the phone to them.

"Hello this is Sam Uley, what do you want?" Sam says with Marcus by his side.

" I wish to have a meeting with you and the pack regarding the red head that's been running around." Carlisle asked politely.

"We'll meet you at the treaty line at eight pm as we have commitments that take priority over you." Sam says with authority.

"Of course, see you at eight pm." Carlisle says ending the phone call.

"Pack meeting now!" Sam shouts gaining everyone attention.

Everyone enters the pack house and sit with their imprints. Sam informed the pack that they are to meet with the Cullens and that they are going at eight pm and the imprints are to stay with Quil,Seth and Jacob.

"I'm coming with." Tessa say with authority.

"No you're not!" Sam says.

"Yes I am, I'm going to make sure you all behave and to make sure Bella keeps her nasty hands for herself." Tessa counters back.

"I am the pack's embassy and your luna so if your going so am I as I'm not going to stand here and wait for you." Tessa says with a smile.

"Fine but you stay on my back." Sam says with a smile and pulls her in for a hug.

"Sam come upstairs as I got something to tell you something." Tessa says as she pulls him upstairs.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked curiously.

"You know how I've been sick? And I've missed my monthly?" Tessa says with a smile.

"Yeah?" Sam says not clicking on.

Tessa passes Sam a stick and he looks down and see a clear blue pregnancy tests and he realises that she pregnant.

"You're pregnant?" Sam asked calmly.

"We are yes!" Tessa says with a smile.

"Oh my god I'm gonna be a dad!!" Sam shouts and spins Tessa around and kisses her and her small bump.

"Let's not tell the pack just yet. Keep it a secret for now." Tessa whispers.

Sam nods in agreement and kisses her passionately.

The duo head downstairs and the pack just stared at them.

"Close your gobs and get back to your games as we got to go to that's stupid meeting in five hours time." Tessa says.

The pack continues their activities and Tess had Seth and Jacob on hand to help her out. Sam had a feeling Tessa was pregnant with twins girls since both boys were overly protective of her.

It was time for the pack to go to the meeting and Seth,Jacob and quil stayed behind and protected the children and the other imprints.

Sam's wolf came out and lowered himself down for Tessa to jump on and Paul and Jared wolves flanked Sam's wolf. The pack ran to the treaty line and met with the Cullens all members of the coven were there.

"Hello you must be Carlisle Cullen?" Tessa greets the older Cullen.

"I am who are you?" Carlisle greeted Tessa.

"I'm Tessa Mccall and I'm the pack emissary and Luna." Tessa says with authority.

"Please to meet you." Carlisle says with politeness.

"What is this meeting in aid of?" Tessa says.

"The redheaded vampire she is known to us. We think she knows she can shake us both off because neither of us can cross the treaty line we need to work together." Carlisle explains.

"I think we can do that." Tessa says tapping Sam wolf who huffs in response.

"He agrees with you." Edward spoke up.

"You're Edward Cullen the mind reader." Tessa comments

Edward nods in response.

"How did you know?" Edward asked.

"Charlie told me who you are and a pack member told me what sort of vampire you are." Tessa says.

"I don't know everyone names sorry." Tessa says looking to everyone.

"I'm Esme."

"I'm Alice."

"I'm Emmett."

"I'm Rosalie."

"I'm Jasper."

Everyone introduced themselves.

"May I ask what happened to you?" Jasper asked curiously.

Sam growled

"Enough Sam he's only asking at least he asked unlike someone." Tessa says

"I got caught in the middle of my imprint phasing and I'm now blind in one eye and have scars." Tessa explains politely.

"Now back the the red head, we will work with you and if that's all then we'll be leaving." Tessa says tapping Sam back.

"Wait! We need a wolf to go to Bella home and sniff out the vampire scent as it's not us or Victoria the red head. Also we need your assistance in looking after Bella so we can hunt?" Edward asked.

"We'll send Jacob and as for the second thing we'll ask the two lads who couldn't join us to watch her as I have a restraining order against her." Tessa says.

Edward nods in understanding and the pack leaves. They get to the pack home and Jacob and Seth run out and helped Tessa down.

"Jacob you need to go to Charlie home and sniff out the stray vampire and then you and Seth are on babysitting duty for Bella all week while the cullens hunt." Tessa informs the duo.

The two nod and Jake heads off to Charlie House to meet Edward and Bella there. Seth stayed with Tessa as the pack was shifting back. She was grateful for Seth company as she knows that him and Jake were going to her children's imprints.

The pack enjoyed their final night of peace before they had to start trusting the Cullens and work with them against the red head tomorrow. Seth wasn't looking forward to babysitting Bella tomorrow as he didn't want to be away from Tessa.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter eight is done ✔️ Tessa met the Cullens and she is one month gone and jake and seth are already protective of her🥰

Questions

Should Tessa give birth during the new born battle?

Should Jake and Seth imprint the second the babies are born or a few days after the birth?

I'm excited to write bree in the story soon. Who else is excited for bree to join the story?