🙃Babysitting duty 🙃

Today the pack were on babysitting duty but Bella wasn't allowed in the pack home as Tessa still has the restraining order in place. Sam was being protective of Tessa as she is now two months pregnant and she has three wolves being protective Sam,Seth and Jacob. Tessa giggles at how these three were tagging teaming looking after her when they were off patrol.

"Tessa do you need my help today?" Seth says with a grin.

"Hey Seth, would you mind playing with the kids today as half of their wolves aren't here today. Embry and Harley are baby sitting and Leah and Paul are on patrol with Sam and Jacob." Tessa says pointing to quil and the kids.

Seth nods and jogs over to the children and puts a movie on for them and Claire who Quil imprinted on today. Emily and Marcus were at their house where Bella was with Embry and Harley.

"Mom are you okay?" Scott asked noticing Tessa was getting tired.

"Yeah just getting tired Scott, I'm doing lunch for you guys and the pack as everyone will be home soon." Tessa says as she yawns.

Sam enters the pack house noticing Tessa getting tired and taps her shoulder and kisses her cheek.

"Tess come and sleep on the settee, I'll cook for once as you are carrying twins so bed rest for a short while as you do quite enough missy." Sam says gently leading her to the sofa.

"Seth sit with Tess and make sure shee doesn't move whilst I cook everyone lunch." Sam says with an authoritive voice.

Seth nods and jogs over to Tessa who was laying on the sofa fast asleep. Seth puts his hand on her small bump and smiles. Sam raises his eyebrows at Seth.

"I'm taking my hand off." Seth says.

"Who excited for the birth?" Sam asked the kids.

"I am!" They all shouted at once.

Sam chuckled and put the lunch out for the kids to eat first.

The pack returned from baby sistting duty and patrol. Jake noticed that Tessa was asleep and Sam told Seth to go eat. Sam lifted a sleeping Tessa and took her to bed and laid with her before exiting the room.Sam checked on the children who were happily playing with Claire,Seth and Quil.

Sam couldn't wait for the leech business to be over with as he hopes to get it solved before his babies with Tessa arrive they are due in six months as they are having a planned c-section as they found they were having twins. He and Tessa hope nothing will happen during now and that date but you never know in this world what could happen.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter nine is done and the next chapter will be the training and please note im skipping a few months so Tessa will be nearly seven months gone😅 as I'm being lazy doing timeskips.

Who is excited for bree to make an appearance next chapter?

Who excited for the twins arrival?

Who excited for Bella to be dumped? 😂