👣The Battle, A death and a birth👣

It was the day of the battle and the pack who was fighting were heading out. Sam helped Tessa closely" I'll be home soon." He tells her as he kisses her,"Be safe all of you, I just hope nothing goes wrong for you all. Listen as horrible as this may sounds but if Bella gets it the way then let her because one life isn't worth anything of yours especially when she has caused trouble for us all." Tessa says with firm authority.

Sam nods and kisses her one last time,the pack all wave goodbye to their imprints and shifted into their wolves and headed off towards the battle ground.Brady and Colin shifted into their wolves and patrol outside.

Tessa was feeling the immense pressure and walked outside whilst Bree was assisting her.Brady and Colin came over to check on their pack mom and Luna and Colin sniffed her and started nudging her to go in. Tessa clicked on to what he was indicating.

"Emily! Kim!" Tessa shouted and everyone came over to Tessa.

"Tess? Are you okay?" Marley asked worried for her.

"I think the babies are coming!" Tessa says in pain as her waters break in the middle of the kitchen.

"No! No! They aren't due yet! Sam isnt here for their birth!" Tessa shouts

"Tessa they are coming whether you are ready or not. You know this! Sam is fighting for you and everyone so these two beautiful babies can come into the world safely and without any threats." Emily smoothly told Tessa.

With the pack-

Sam was fighting and Brady informed him that Tessa's waters have broken and that the twins could arrive anytime soon. Sam fought harder and faster as did the pack. Jacob and Seth were both fighting as they wanted to meet the new wolf pups.

Edward,Bella and Seth were fighting Victoria and Riley when a new vampire appeared,she and Edward locked eyes. Both realised they had found each other mates and She fought with Edward and Edward ignored Bella.

Bella got jealous really quickly and began to attack Edward's mate. Victoria sat back and watched the carnage in front of her with Riley. Edward sent Seth away who hesitated at first but soon ran away to join the fight below.

Bella got tackled by Victoria and Riley and got ripped apart by them and Victoria drained Bella of her blood leaving a ripped away Bella who looked like she mauled by a bear. Edward and his mate Carol both ripped Riley and Victoria to pieces and burnt their bodies to Ash.

Edward and Carol raced down to the Cullens family and informed them that Bella is dead,she got killed by Victoria and Riley and they had killed Victoria and Riley. The family nodded and the wolf pack ran home leaving the Cullens to deal with the volturi.

Back at the pack home-

Tessa was walking around and then then felt it then immense pressure to push. Sue Clearwater turned up and checked her over.

"Well Miss Mccall you're ready to push." Sue said with a smile.

Charlie turned up for Tessa as Emily knew Tessa would need Charlie whislt Sam was busy fighting the newborns.

Charlie got behind Tessa and she held Charlie's hands.

The children were sitting in the living room ready to meet their sisters and niece. Bree was excited to meet the new babies and Claire was excited to meet her new play mates.

Tessa pushed and Talia Grace Uley was born on June 15, 2006 at 14:25pm weighing at 7lb 2oz