😫Epilogue😫

Well ten years have passed for the pack.

Marcus and Emily are now married and have three children. Carter age eight, Rio age six and baby Maya age one.

Jared and Kim are married and have two children. Scott and Rhea age seven and six years old.

Paul and Marley are now dating she is now 21 years old and they are expecting a baby boy.

Arthur and Harley have a bad ass brother and sister relationship still and Harley gets involved with fights between Arthur and people at school.

Valka and Embry are dating since Embry never stopped phasing he is still 16 years old and he is the best boyfriend to Valka and offen protects her from bullies.

Scott and Leah have a brother and sister relationship and she makes sure he is okay and protects him from bullies.

Quil and Claire still are in the brother and sister relationship and that's how they like it.

Brady and Bree are dating and still going strong. He protects her and she protects him.

Sam and Tessa have had two more children both boys this time and Sam got a vasectomy after their fifth child was born. They named their sons Harry and Stiles both twins ages five.

Seth and Lexa are in the brother and sister relationship. Lexa is now ten years old and she loves Seth very much.

Jacob and Talia are in the brother and sister relationship. Talia is now ten years old and she dotes on Jacob.

Colin and Octavia are in the brother and sister relationship. Octavia is now ten years old and she adores Colin very much.

Charlie and Sue are married, Billy and them often babysit the children so the pack can have an adult day to themselves.

The Cullens moved to Canada and last anyone heard everyone is doing well and no-one was causing them trouble.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

That's it, finding love in an unfamiliar place is over and I'm sad to see it end 💔. I hope everyone has enjoyed this short but wonderful story and will continue to read my other books that are published and read future stories of mine🥰♥️