♥️Aftermath♥️

The pack all gathered at the pack house to welcome the third wolf pup and Colin was being very protective of Octavia. Jake was being the best protective brother of Talia and Seth was being the fun but protective brother of Lexa. Arthur met Octavia first and Octavia eyes brighten when she saw Arthur and he fell in love with his baby sister. Valka met Octavia next and Valka held her close and sang come on out to the babies and all three settled down in their siblings arms as Talia was in Scotts arms and Lexa was in Marleys arms.

Charlie met the final Uley baby and fell in love with her." She's beautiful Tessa, you've both done an amazing job with all three. I know I'm not their biological grandparent but I'll happily babysit the kids on the weekends for you." Charlie offers.

"You're the best grandad they got plus Billy." Tessa says with a smile and she hugs Charlie as he holds Octavia. Charlie got a phone call and Tessa ushered the pack out and gave Octavia to Arthur and sent the kids out. Charlie smiles faded when he heard Bella had be found mauled to death. Tessa held Charlie close to her.

"I'm sorry Charlie for your loss." Tessa  says with sympathy laced in her voice.

"I got to go and identify her and sort funeral arrangements. I'll see you all soon and I'll be back so see the munchkins later." Charlie says kissing Tessa forehead and left to go to the morgue.

The pack send their sympathy and the apologies to Charlie as he left.

Tessa took Octavia and Talia whilst Sam had Lexa. The pack had a peaceful day that was until the phone rang and Marcus answered it. His facial expression showed it wasn't someone he wants to talk to."That was the Cullens they wish to speak to us regarding Edwards mate." Marcus spoke to the pack.

"Go ahead Sam, leave Seth Colin and Brady take the rest.Go and see what they want. I'll do dinner since Emily did lunch today." Tessa says giving Sam a kiss.

"Actually they wish to speak to you too." Marcus says with an awkward smile.

"Oh for fucks sakes,fine. You three better look after the girls cause if you don't I'll coming for your balls!" Tessa says annoyed.

Seth,Brady and Colin nodded their heads and grinned like Cheshire cats when they could babysit the babies.

"Emily,Kim keep an eye on the three stooges please." Tessa says with a smirk.

"Oh we will." Kim and Emily said chuckling.

Tessa jumps on Sam's back and they head to the treaty line.

"What now?" Tessa says getting straight to the point.

"We wanted to thank you for your help during the battle and to congratulate you on the birth of your daughters." Edward says politely.

"Wait how do you know about our children? I haven't told anyone their gender?" Tessa says looking at Edward.

"I saw them in Sue Clearwater arms."Alice speaks up.

"Why were you looking?" Tessa says giving a pointed look.

"Sorry I can't help it." Alice says not looking.

Tessa nods.

"So if that's all we are leaving." Tessa says tapping Sam.

"Wait, one more thing. We are leaving Forks and won't be returning this is us saying goodbye." Edward continues.

"Thanks for making us aware and hopefully we will meet again this time without any drama." Tessa says and Edward and the family nods in agreement.

The pack ran home and celebrated the birth of Taila,Lexa and Octavia and the departure of the Cullens. Charlie arranged the funeral for tomorrow and the pack was to go in attendance.

The funeral went pretty quickly and Charlie moved to the rez with Sue Clearwater. The pack did final patrols to ensure the Cullens were gone and true to their word they were gone in peace and quiet.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chapter twelve is done ✔️ The Cullens have moved on, The pack were at peace and Bella had a small funeral. This book is ending and I'm sad that is.  This book was a short story but I'm proud of it🥰♥️.

Epilogue is next.