♥️Embry disappearance♥️

Tessa and the kids moved in a few days ago and Jake ran over to visit with Embry and Quil once Bella had disappeared.

"Hey Tess can we come in?" Jake shouted.

"Yeah come in!" Tess shouted.

"Jake!" The kids shouted and all ran to say hello to the children when they noticed Embry and Quil with him.

"Emmy!" Valka says as she jumps up.

"Hey munchkin." Embry says as he picks up Valka.

"Tess I love your home." Jake compliments Tessa.

"Thank you Jake, you three are welcome into my home no Bella Jake. If Sam and his friends are here, you three are to play nice and any problems and I'll be kicking all of your butts." Tessa gave a firm warning with a smile.

The three nod their heads in agreement.

"You lot hungry?As I'm doing chips,burgers and pizzas as a mini spread." Tessa offers with a smile.

Everyone nods as she began to do the lunch spread when a knock on the door disturbs them and Tessa goes to open it and she sees Sam and Harley at the door.

"Harley!" Arthur shouts and runs to her.

"Hey lil man, I've missed you." Harley says with a smile.

"Hiya Sam, how are you?" Tessa says with a smile.

"I'm good we aren't disturbing are we?" Sam asked.

"No you and Harley are welcome and we're about to have pizza burgers and chips if you want to join us and ask Marcus and Emily to join us as I want to get to know the reservation people more." Tessa says as she let's Sam in.

Marcus and Emily arrived with Jared Cameron and Paul lahote. Tessa smiled and welcomed the four into the home and gave Jake and the two lads a warning look. Marley ran into Paul by accident.

"Oops sorry!" Marley says as she looks up to Paul and Paul looks to her and freezes on the spot.

Paul sees his future with Marley, he'd be whatever she wanted a friend a brother a lover. He knows he had to be a protector and a brother to her.

"It's okay, I'm Paul." Paul says with a smile.

"I'm Marley please to meet you." Marley smiles and puts her hand out for a shake.

Sam, Marcus, Jared and Harley looked at one another and realised that Paul and Marley are imprints. Sam smiled at Paul and Marley interaction and was happy he got someone like Marley to calm him down.

The pack left and Jake and the lads left not long after. Tessa put the children into their beds for the night and began to do the housework. Tessa heard wolves howling in the night sky and smiles.

"I'm home!"She whispers as she adores wolves.

Little did she know that a black wolf, sliver wolf and white/silvery wolf were watching over her and her house before heading off to get the newly phased Embry. They took one last look and left knowing they couldn't be around Tessa, Marley and Tessa children for a few weeks.

*Mini timeskip*

Tessa had a knock on the door from Jake and Quil. She let the two in as the kids came down the stairs. She saw their faces and frowned at their saddened faces.

"Jake? Quil?What's wrong?" Tessa says concerned.

"Embry disappeared two weeks ago and has come back but he has changed. He got shorter hair, he gone all buff and he got a tattoo just like Sam and his gang!" Jake says.