Headaches and Cuddles

A/N: So this is my first time writing anything Larry and some of these were written a while ago so sorry for cringy shit ig. Idk how frequently i will update coz like i have school and im lazy af but I'll try coz writing larry is my coping mechanism and i tend to get anxious a lot so yea. Idk.

Harry was curled up against Louis, one leg wrapped around his hip, resting his head on his boyfriend's (hubby's) chest as he felt him gently run his fingers through his long hair. Louis bent down and gave his forehead a little kiss, his lips hovering there for a moment before pecking the spot again. Harry felt little butterflies in his stomach that made him giggle and made Louis grin at the adorable beauty beneath him who he gets to love everyday.

"Do you feel any better, love?" Louis asked softly as he tightened his arms around his boyfriend just that bit more. Harry shook his head.

He'd woken up with a pounding headache that almost made him fall on his bum because he couldn't stand up, but Louis was there to catch him and check his temperature with a worried look on his face.

Louis is always there, and Harry loves him for that. Even when he's not there he's there, if that makes sense.

Harry just shrugged and moved closer to Louis, snuggling up and expecting a cuddle, and he got it. Harry thinks it's a cold because of all the dancing in the rain yesterday, however, it was him that had initiated it, so.

Nevertheless, Louis didn't go into a mum mode (that was Harry's role, thank you very much), and tried to leave to make a cup of tea for his obviously sick boyfriend, but, after endless whining from Harry, he had to carry him downstairs into the kitchen, Harry clinging to him as he made tea like a pro. That was the only kitchen related thing he was good at- actually, that, and fucking Harry against the counter. The thought made Harry giggle which, in turn, made Louis look up at him with a raise of his brow.

"What" he'd said with a teabag dangling from his fingers. Harry'd just kissed him and Louis shook his head at his dork of a boyfriend, who he loved regardless.

And now, they were curled up on the sofa, windows open and letting the cool breeze hit their faces as Louis read to Harry his favourite book while they sipped tea every now and then. It was peaceful but Harry's headache seemed to have a personal attachment with him.

There was a blanket that had been loosely draped around them until Harry got uncomfortable and kicked it away in a not-so-gentle way, almost knocking the cup of tea in louis' hands down. He'd recieved an almost-glare but it was replaced by a soft, sympathetic look when Harry pouted and buried his head further in the crook of Louis' neck. God he loves harry so much. And he hates seeing him in pain.

"I'll get some medicine for you, then, yeah?" Louis spoke as he started untangling himself from him, but Harry whined and trapped him by straddling his lap and hugging him closer to his body.

Now, Louis loved when Harry wanted to be close to him and cuddle him and have a lazy day but he has to go get Harry some medicine because he wants his boy to feel better and he doesn't like seeing Harry all quiet and whimpering in pain when the headache gets worse.

"Hazza, babe, I've gotta get you some medicine to make you feel better, yeah?"  He said as he kissed Harry's temple, but he shook his head and whined against Louis' chest again.

"Don't leave, lou." He muttered.

"Baby, please? I don't like seeing you in pain. The medicine will help, 'kay? I'll be back in literally two minutes, please, love." He tried reasoning, and Harry whimpered and untangled himself from Louis, sitting back on the couch as lexi, their cat, hopped up into his lap and cuddled her.

"She understands me more than you." Harry said with a pout, and Louis chuckled fondly before pressing a kiss to his nose and walking upstairs.

When he got back, he was met with the most adorable sight ever. Harry was engulfed by the blanket, a little portion of his head peaking out along with some fur of lexi's as he leaned against the armrest, knees bent up to his chest, curled into a ball. Louis cooed at the sight and kissed his boyfriend on the forehead before getting him a glass of water and handing him the tablet. Harry was quick to gulp it down along with the water and almost cried when Lexi left him and ran away inside the house. Oh well, that is kind of brutal. Who doesn't love cuddling furry cats?

"Aw, love, don't cry, you have me." Louis grinned as he hugged his Harry, his body temperature hotter than the last couple hours.

"You're probably gonna have a fever, love.." He stated grimly as Harry sniffled before shrugging and making himself comfortable against louis.

"Okay, where was I?" Louis asked, referring to the book.

"In the kitchen..?" Harry teased, grinning as Louis smacked his hand lightly.

"I meant, in the book." He stated with a fond smile as Harry pressed his head further into louis' chest, the blanket slipping off his head as Louis began carding his fingers through his hair again. "Found it" Louis said at the same time Harry said "I love you." They laughed, and Louis kissed Harry's forehead before whispering, "I love you more."

"Impossible!" He protested

"People can believe what they wanna believe." He said with a kiss to Harry's nose, and he leaned up to kiss louis properly, forgetting all his worries in that moment.

And it felt like home.

Sooooo? What do u fink, and what is ur top 3 from fitf mine is waoyf, silver tongues, chicago/Saturdays, yas. I'm very indecisive