Confessions

IIIIII AAAAMMMMM BAAAAACKKKK Sorry for making u wait so long I'm lazy. Anywayyyyy

That picture is my lockscreen lol

FETUS LARRY ONE SHOT YESSS I LOVE WRITING FETUS LARRY

ENJOYYY

How should he say it? Should he just go up to him and be like,'Hey, Louis! I just..like you. So that's why I'm a flustered mess whenever you're in front of me. But, anyway, we should date. And also you're really hot and I would love to suck your dick. All the love!'

But Louis was obviously straight, so Harry didn't have a- fuck, Louis' coming over.

"Hey, Harold." He spoke, cheery as ever, and looked around for a place to sit.
All the couches and armchairs were occupied and Louis sighed, facing Harry again. Without warning, he grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him up, sitting down on his seat and pulling him to sit on his lap just as fast.

They were both a little flustered, Harry more than Louis, now that their faces were so close, and the blue-eyed boy just smiled.

"How are you today?" The cheeky bastard asked, making Harry comfortable on his lap and Harry managed to cover up his squeak with a cough.

"You okay? Do you want some water?" Louis asked with concern lacing his tone, and Harry shook his head. " 'M fine." He mumbled, desperately trying to not let his gaze wander to Louis' lips, because that would be suspicious.

"You didn't answer my question, Hazza." Louis pouted dramatically and Harry laughed, some of the tension leaving him.

"Are you both dating?" A girl from across the room, who's name Harry can't be bothered to remember, asked.

Harry immediately said "no" at the same time Louis said "Yes" and then they looked at each other, bursting out laughing.

Niall looked as though someone gave him a bouquet of flowers and then stabbed him in the back. He was their biggest 'shipper'. He said 'Larry' is a shit ship name and 'Halo' is better, but the fans like the former more for some reason, even if it sounds like an American man in his 50s.

Everyone rolled their eyes, they looked and acted like a legit couple. They always flirted with each other, and it was fun at first, harry liked it, but then he realised he had feelings and knowing that whatever they're doing is never going to actually happen just hurt.

"Look at that adorable face, who'd be able to resist that." Louis poked Harry's dimple as he pulled him closer on his lap, getting a surprised yelp in return from Harry. Louis just laughed and wrapped his arms around him.

Friends do these things right?

"Nah I'm joking, I'm joking. We're not dating, but I would date him, you know." Louis winked at him and Harry laughed through the pain. He was obviously joking. Louis is straight. He likes girls. Boobs. Vaginas. Everything that Harry doesn't have.

[A/N: someone pls tell him about his hoobies those are the best fucking tits in the word they're like way better than mine wtf how Harold tell us ur secret ;)]

Why was pretending so hard?

"Alright, off to bed all of ya!" Someone said and everyone began dispersing. They walked up the stairs and into their room. Technically, it was Harry's, but one of them always found themself inside the other's room sometime during the night.

As they said goodnight and the lights went off, Louis kind of just..stabbed him in the heart with his words.

"Hey, Haz, I hope you didn't feel uncomfortable when I said we were dating. I only meant it as a joke, you know. Niall always says we act like a married couple so I kinda thought to indulge him a bit. The look on his face was worth it." Louis laughed. There it was. Harry's biggest fear coming true.