Unnecessary fights

A good pic for u because ur going to be sad for a while when u read this

Double update muahahahahaha

Btw idk if that pic is real okay

It's a bit of pov switch in the middle so like yea

Enjoy. 🖕

Recently, it felt like all they do was fight. It was exhausting, mentally bloody draining, and Louis hated it. Most of the time, it would be something stupid. He wouldn't even remember what they were fighting about after it was actually done, and it was so fucking exhausting.

They were both stressed because of the stunts and their hectic schedule. Simon was making them do more and more stuff with each passing day and it was tiring. They were constantly on edge and any little thing was enough for them to make a fuss about. These stupid fucking fights were so unnecessary, for fuck's sake.

He hated arguing with Harry and hurting him. He hated seeing his face fall and his body shrinking of its own accord. He hated seeing his face crumple as he desperately tried to hold back his tears and he especially hated when Harry would break down and there would be no one to hold his boy. He hated when they wouldn't talk and he fucking hated the lingering silence in their house.

He hated when he himself found everything overwhelming and he smoked cigarettes to help himself calm down, even though he knew it wasnt good for his health..but he couldn't help it. He hated the sleepless nights and the empty space on the bed next to him which was supposed to be occupied by harry's giant frame.

Everything felt like shit. Scratch that, everything is shit.

Fights happen in every relationship but at this point, all they seemed to do was fight.
This one, though, was the worst. They'd been screaming at each other with tears streaming down their faces and Harry just banged his hand on the table, yelling "do you even love me anymore, louis?"

Louis couldn't think in that moment. It was like the walls were closing in on him and he couldn't process anything. Everything was overwhelming, the thoughts, the disbelief, the shock, he couldnt even point out what exactly he was feeling in that moment.

Did he really make Harry feel that way? Did he really push Harry to a point that he started questioning their love? Was it that bad?

Louis ran out. He just shook his head, wiped his eyes, not being able to get a single word out of his mouth, and he left, taking his keys and wallet with him.

He ran away. He ran away that night, instead of staying there and communicating. He ran away like a bloody coward who cant face his problems and came back at an ungodly hour after he had managed to drink about half of the bar that was about two blocks away.

The moment he walked through the door, though, it seemed like all his drunkenness had vanished and the horrible pit in his stomach came back, the sickly feeling because of the guilt and remorse, the weight of Harry's words, everything just came back with added force when he layed his eyes on the angelic human sleeping on the couch.

Harry was covered by a fluffy blanket, his lips parted and hands clutching the sides of the it as he slept.

In that moment, anyone would've thought that Harry was sleeping peacefully but it was the opposite. That sort-of nap was anything but peaceful.

All the feelings just hit Louis at once and he dropped to his knees on the floor, and cried into his hands. He cried and sobbed and he just couldn't stop it. It was too much.