Anxious

Btw happy belated birthday to zaynie <3 an actual angel/god/unreal entity istg zayn's beauty isn't real fuck off

Tw: mentions of anxiety, anxiety, and talk of anxiety medicine

I kinda had this plot idea while reading a fic on twitter so yea and fuck u wattpad for being so annoying when I write just stfu and stay like wtf why u gotta just always go to the bottom of the chapter or whatever idk how to explain I just wanna throw my phone at this stupid feature fucking asshole

Anygays enjoy

So...Harry's fucked. Metaphorically, of course.

He's got anxiety. A right pain in the ass if you ask him. It's been ruining every chance he's ever got at wooing someone or even talking to someone in general. He gets nervous when he wants to make conversation or approach someone or even when they themselves approach him. It's just this continuous cycle of nervousness and anxiousness and overthinkng and stress, mostly when you're in a public setting, and he hates it.

His social anxiety or anxiety in general is just mind-fucking-blowing. It's like he can't breathe when he has to make conversation with someone other than his friends, and sometimes he literally can't breathe and goes into panic mode.
He's been clinically diagnosed with it, after all.

Yeah, he has his medicine, and he does take them according to the prescription. But he needs these special meds of sorts for when his anxiety gets really bad and he's having an attack or getting really worked up.

It's exhausting, really.

Its okay, though, because his socially awkward/anxious ass managed to pull someone like Louis Tomlinson. So maybe that makes up for it.

Jokes. Or are they?

But, coming back to the point, he's completely and utterly fucked. Again, not literally, that's reserved for when him and Louis lock themselves in their rooms when their family is out or maybe even their spot near one of the most beautiful lakes in their town which is where they had sex for the first time. Oops.

Anyway, he's stalling. He doesn't want to think about the crisis at hand because, obviously, it's going to make him even more nervous.

The thing is, their very nice and cool and amazing teacher decided to play a "game" where everyone would stand in a circle and introduce themselves because apparently, they need to "get to know each other well for future opportunities, projects, prospects, blah blah blah."

Harry zoned out.

But, now, they're standing in formation, and he's shitting himself; he thinks he'd actually do it in a while.

Thanks to his perfectly amazing and handsome boyfriend standing next to him, though, he's a little bit at ease because he keeps rubbing little circles on his hip and playing with his rings too soothe him.

Honestly, he's the definition of perfection and Harry's so fucking grateful that he gets to call him his.

Now, according to the formation, Niall is supposed to be standing directly opposite to him, Louis somewhere on the right to Niall, but they argued their way into standing on either side of him because he was on the verge of a panic attack when the teacher announced this.