Faith in the future

Yk Louis and Harry are like Paxton from nhie in this story lmao they got fanpages bout them loooooolll it's all fictional tho so whatever

High school or whatever its called in ur country story yassssss

Happy new year btw

Also look at that baby in the image I cry so cute and soft how can someone be mean to that angel

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson were two of the hottest people in school, and it didn't help that they were both whipped for each other. They've made a lot of lads and ladies cry into their pillows, but they can't help it.

There's been a lot of..amusing instances since they started dating, culprits being the same ones who had or still have a crush on them.

Like one time, Louis was browsing through Instagram on his fake account when he found a whole fan page about their relationship where the main topic was: Who tops? Why the fuck do they care, Louis doesn't know.

Then another time, this bloke who had pined over Harry since 9th grade approached him, two years into his relationship with Louis, to ask him if he and Louis would be open to a foursome with him and his girlfriend.

They're both gay, and most definitely satisfied with their own sex life.

The list could go on about these "experiences", but right now, Louis had an excited Harry rambling about his sister's uni, while holding Louis' hand and being too fucking adorable for Louis to keep thinking about the people who give them nasty glances in the hallway.

"The campus is ENORMOUS, Louis. You could mistake it for the fucking Buckingham Palace!" Harry spoke with wide eyes and made animated gestures with his free hand.

"For real?" Louis entertained him and before Harry could reply, they had a teacher blocking their path.

"Hands." He stated with a scowl, looking down at their intertwined hands. Harry and Louis glanced at each other and Louis raised a questioning brow at the teacher.

"Hands. Separate." He spoke, grumbling unhappily after.

"Why?" Louis asked, stepping forward and standing tall. "Look at them over there, they're snogging and you can't be bothered with them but somehow us holding hands seems problematic to you!?" Louis' temper was rising as all the memories came back. How much they struggled to come to terms with their sexuality, how hard it was to come out, to be brave enough to be yourself, especially when both their families were homophobic and they were taught that all this isn't normal since a young age. All the bullying they faced and how hard life had become in the last three-four years. They still hadn't come out to their families, and how they hadn't gotten to know about their sons, they don't know, but they're thankful.

Harry especially, faced a lot more of that stuff than Louis, and he was affected a lot. His boy is really sensitive when it comes to topics like these and he can't handle it well, and that's not wrong at all, but Louis' seen the damage first hand and he never wants to see anyone to through what they did, ever again.

"Thats different." The teacher huffed out and Louis grabbed Harry's hand tighter to compose himself. Harry squeezed back in a steady rhythm to calm his nerves, Louis squeezing in return as a silent thanks.