Something great

hii yall, so for the time being here's a little something i wrote when i was procrastinating. ive got 4 exams left out of 6 and i just hope this shit is over soon. anyway, here you go. this is definitely going to be a bigger one shot in the future but for now im writing a small snippet. 

p.s: im not going too in detail about stuff but obv, when i rewrite it ill do proper research and stuff but not rn. i dont really know alot about tennis, but im gonna include a half time or smth like that for now. sorry to all tennis fans but i kinda have to do this.

okay so its not that little anymore, i got carried away and wrote alot, but i'll still rewrite it later. thankyou for everything, keep voting and commenting. love you fuckers, now go read. 

***

Harry Styles was one of the richest and most famous people to walk the earth, and this isn't an exaggeration. Harry is the CEO of Pleasing, his very own fashion and makeup brand. Pleasing is undoubtedly one of the most successful companies in the fashion industry, and Harry is immensely proud of it. He started pleasing at the young age of twenty-one, and it seems that luck was on his side because within five years, the brand's success and popularity skyrocketed, quickly becoming a household name and Harry Styles, 26, became one of the youngest CEOs in the world, with a mention in Forbes' 30-under-30. Harry is dedicated, passionate, and hardowrking. But he is also one of the most kindest and humble human beings ever. He does not pride himself on his success, and is extremely down-to-earth. He believes that everyone should treat people with kindness. He donates to many charities and loves babies and kittens. His family is the most important to him, and he makes sure to visit them as much as he can. 

He is also not like any typical CEO you see in those booktok novels. He does not have a playroom and doesn't like to dom any ladies in the bedroom. He rather prefers someone who has XY chromosomes, and he believes in good, old-fashioned love. He hasn't come out, and he doesn't plan on it. He doesn't want his significant other to deal with the media and everything, so he tries his best to keep his relationships on the down-low. His privacy is very important to him, and he'd be damned if him or any of his loved ones are effected because the media or internet cannot understand that. Although he hasn't dated anyone in a while after his boyfriend of three years cheated on him, he's trying to move on. He's been to a few dates with a few people but they didn't click. He's always been a fairytale romance kind of guy, even if he'd never admit that, and he hopes one day he'll get his happy ending too. 

He also loves his friends dearly, so when Niall begged him to go to a Tennis match with him since his girlfriend ditched him and he had an extra ticket and didn't want to seem like a loner, he couldn't say no to those big, blue puppy eyes. Damn you, Niall Horan. 

Maybe he also went because Djokovic was playing and he absolutely LOVED him and maybe had a teeny tiny crush on the man. You can't blame Harry. Have you seen him? 

So here he is, in the midst of thousands of passionate fans, with an equally passionate and excited Niall Horan sitting next to him, munching on a hot dog and bouncing on his seat like a happy child. He smiled at his Irish friend, glad that he could make him happy. 

Louis Tomlinson, 28, also equally famous and rich, is one of the most successful singers of the decade. Louis rose to fame when his mum encouraged him to sign up for The X Factor at eighteen years of age, and he ended up winning. Before he could even process it, he had signed a contract with one of the biggest record labels in the UK, and his first single dropped. He attracted a majority of the teenage population and quickly rose to fame. His first album followed shortly after, and he was off breaking records and topping the charts. He was what people would describe as a typical rockstar, except, he didn't have a girl in his bedroom every night (SIDE EYE, media). According to google, his music is referred to as indie rock, soft rock, pop, and punk rock, and yes, he plays his electric guitar at every show. You gotta give the people what they want.