𝟬𝟬𝟯 no ordinary dance

ミ☆ chapter three; no ordinary dance[ season 1, episode 3]

[ season 1, episode 3]

✭ ✭ ✭

To say Nadia Hayworthe was uncomfortable would be the understatement of the century.

The girl had spent most of the car ride pulling her shorts down and regretting the costume she bought. On the bright side, she did look good.

Upon entering the gym, all the second thoughts she had about overdoing her costume faded. She had brought a white sports jacket that matched her outfit because she thought she'd never get away with it, but she quickly realized she would be the least of staff's worries.

The brunette spotted Renée in the crowd with Eli and Demetri, along with another figure dressed like a skeleton that took her a few seconds to realize was Miguel. He looked...cool.

Once Renée found Nadia waving at her, the boys surrounding the young artist noticed her as well.

Demetri was the first to take in her outfit, his jaw dropping slightly. "Wow."

Eli followed soon after, his eyes widening. "She looks-"

"Pretty," Miguel finished Eli's sentence for him, his only focus being on her.

She was dressed like Lola Bunny. The curly haired girl wore white shorts with a metallic blue outline and to match, her crop top was white as well with the same outline. It matched perfectly with her knee-high white socks that had red and blue stripes at the top of them. She had blue fuzzy sweatbands on both of her arms, and to top it all off, bunny ears to properly fulfill the costume.

Nadia noticed their stares, and shoved her hands in her pockets, a bit intimidated by the sudden attention from them. It wasn't just them who happened to be staring at the girl, but they were the only ones she noticed.

"Not an athlete, huh?" Renée teased, poking her friends shoulder. "You look amazing, by the way."

Nadia beamed at the girl before taking in her outfit as well. She wore a scarlet red dress, her hair messily thrown into a half-up half-down hairstyle with choppy bangs. She held a bouquet of black flowers in her hand. "As do you, Lydia Deetz."

A frown washed over Nadia's lips that previously had a smile on them once she took in Eli's costume. He was dressed as a surgeon, but what grabbed her attention the most was the fact that he was wearing a mask. It didn't take a genius to figure out why. The Hayworthe registered in her mind that he could see her expression, and flashed him a fake smile. "Cool costume, Eli."