𝟬𝟭𝟮 season of the snakes

ミ☆ chapter twelve; season of the snakes[ season 2, episode 1]

[ season 2, episode 1]

✭ ✭ ✭

"Absolutely not."

"Come on!" Nadia pushed. "I know you said you weren't interested in karate, but Miyagi-Do can help you with art. Not only do you learn self-defense, but you get balance."

"I think you're just saying that because Cobra Kai is getting more recruits as we speak," Renée replied, peering her head out of the entrance of the drugstore.

The brunette grinned. She put a red straw into her slushy, taking a sip. "Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, offer still stands."

Things had only gone up for Cobra Kai since the All-Valley. The dojo was as occupied as ever. Miyagi-Do, however, had only two students. Nadia and Robby. It set them back, but Daniel encouraged the two to hold out hope.

They had been fixing up the very place that Daniel had learned kata in hopes of reopening and getting more students. She was exhausted and had made a choice to take a break and meet Renée at the strip mall in Reseda near her apartment for snacks.

The downside was that they couldn't go there without seeing a few Cobra Kai students hanging out around the area. Nadia avoided it for about week for that reason, but eventually decided that she couldn't let others determine where she does and doesn't go.

Still, she couldn't deny that she was eager to rush out of the place whenever she saw Hawk, as Miguel was usually the one who followed after him.

The curly-haired girl picked up a Kit-Kat bar, adding it to their total.

"Your total is is $13.96."

Renée went to take out her wallet, but Nadia quickly stopped her. "It's my turn to pay."

The blonde shrugged, "Fine by me."

As the Hayworthe pulled out her cash, Renée nudged her shoulder lightly. Her eyes were pulled away from the register, and instead were glued to the entrance.

Nadia furrowed her eyebrows, keeping her eyes on the cash she had pulled out. "What?"

"Look."

Nadia's eyes found their way to the Moreau's face, then proceeded to follow her eyes to the entrance of the door. She frowned. "Shit."

Well, it was bound to happen. Nadia was perfectly aware of it. She couldn't expect to not see Miguel at some point at that location, considering the fact that Cobra Kai had practice like, everyday. But still, she planned on avoiding Miguel for at least a month.