𝟬𝟬𝟴 jealousy, jealousy

ミ☆ chapter eight; jealousy, jealousy[ season 1, episode 7]

[ season 1, episode 7]

✭ ✭ ✭

"I think I'm gonna ask Sam out."

Nadia slowly looked up at the Diaz in response to his random outburst. She momentarily stopped writing, still keeping her pen up. They were in the library, studying, or at least trying to because of their free period. "Where...is this coming from?"

"I've been thinking about it for a while, and Sensei Lawrence told me I should go for it, and not to take no for an answer."

"Johnny seems to be chiming in his input everywhere lately," She muttered. Nadia noticed Miguel's look of confusion, and rushed to clarify. "I'm sure you've seen him make fun of Eli."

"Yeah, but it surprisingly worked," Miguel argued. "Have you see his new look?"

She frowned. "Nope. I haven't seen him all weekend. Why, is it bad?"

"He's kind of acting like an asshole, but other than that he's fine," Miguel answered honestly. "He's also getting pretty good at karate."

"Speaking of, is Cobra Kai planning on joining the All-Valley Tournament?"

"I think so," He said. "Why? You thinking of joining?"

"No, actually. I don't know why you continuously ask me that," She stated. Nadia made a choice in that moment to be truthful and tell Miguel about Miyagi-Do. The All-Valley was nearing, and she didn't want him to find out on the day of.

"So, about Sam." He beat her to it. The girl sighed and rolled her eyes. It was no use. "Could you maybe help me ask her out?"

"We aren't in sixth grade, Miguel. Nobody wants a guy who has his friend do the asking for him," She informed. "Do you even have an idea of where you're taking her?"

Miguel pondered in silence for a few seconds. "The observatory. Maybe a picnic on the lawn, and some star-gazing."

A smile crept onto her lips at the thought of a date like that. "That sounds nice. Well, the picnic and stargazing part. But, you can't seriously want to take Samantha LaRusso to a place like that."

"What's wrong with it?" He inquired defensively.

"Nothing," Nadia spoke quickly. "It's just not first date material. Take her to a place that'll grab her attention."

"Like...?"

"I don't know, somewhere that won't have you sitting for two hours straight?" She shrugged. "It's kinda lame."