𝟬𝟬𝟰 make it happen

ミ☆ chapter four; make it happen[ season 1, episode 4]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ミ☆ chapter four; make it happen
[ season 1, episode 4]

✭ ✭ ✭

The events of the previous night had immediately came rushing back to Nadia the second she woke up.

When they had arrived at the apartments, Johnny told her to go to hers. He knew he'd be in trouble with Carmen, and the last thing he wanted to do was drag someone else into it.

That was all pretty much all the information she had managed to conjure up. Other than the yelling from Carmen telling Johnny that her son was done with karate. Not that the girl minded. It meant she'd no longer have to swing by Cobra Kai.

Nadia was still very much sore from the dance, but remembered she had a job that she did not want to be late for on the first day. So, she was currently at work, running on Tylenol and Coffee.

"Have you met Daniel yet?"

She turned her head towards the sound of the voice. It was Louie.

Nadia didn't know much about him other than when Amanda told her to pay no attention to him. From the sound of it, she wasn't a fan of him, and the Hayworthe girl wasn't sure if she should be either.

"Amanda told me he's running late," She answered, taking a sip of her second coffee that day. "Because of the...billboard incident."

The billboard was practically impossible to miss. Daniel LaRusso with a dick drawn over his mouth would definitely attract some attention, and not the good kind.

Louie let out an obnoxious laugh as if Daniel was there to hear his teasing. "Oh, you saw it too? It's freaking hilarious!"

Through the glass, Nadia realized Amanda and Daniel were staring at her and Louie, both with expressions of distress. Daniel shook his head, sending an annoyed glare straight at his cousin before setting his path towards the two workers.

Once he appeared in front of them, he gave Louie yet another look that was basically hollering at him to get back to work, and the look seemed to do its job perfectly. The LaRusso man then turned to Nadia, changing his expression to a smile. "Ms. Hayworthe. It's nice to finally meet you. Sorry it had to be...under these circumstances."

"It's all right," She simply replied, taking another sip of her hot beverage.

"How are you finding your first day? I hope it's not too stressful."

She pressed her lips into a thin line. "Well, I was at a school dance last night, and the music was incredibly loud, so my head is still reeling from all of that. I'm super sore as well and running off of Tylenol and coffee, so..."

BURNING PILE » MIGUEL DIAZजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें