𝟬𝟬𝟵 out of sight, out of mind

ミ☆ chapter nine; out of sight, out of mind[ season 1, episode 8]

[ season 1, episode 8]

✭ ✭ ✭

"You totally have the hots for Samantha LaRusso," Nadia whispered to Robby.

Daniel hadn't given the two much background information on where they were going and the only clue she had was when Sam told them to have fun with the tree. Neither if them clearly had no clue what the hell she was talking about.

What Nadia did know, though, was that Robby had an obvious crush on her. Sam may have been oblivious, but anybody else who watched the interaction couldn't deny his obvious attraction to her.

Robby frowned at her. "I don't."

"Oh, come on." Her voice remained in a whisper so Mr. LaRusso wouldn't hear them from the drivers seat. She used her finger to poke his shoulder. "Admit it. Admitttt itttt."

All it took was a few more pokes before Robby came clean. "Okay, yeah, fine. She's pretty."

"Yep." Nadia nodded in agreement. "Pretty taken."

"What was the point of making me admit that, then?"

She shrugged. "The disappointment on your face made me smile."

Soon enough, they arrived at their destination. Daniel had nothing but optimism in his eyes. He seemed ecstatic to share the background of where they were with his students.

Once Nadia got out of the car, she was immediately in awe of the scenery. It was captivating. The chirping birds gave the Hayworthe a sense of warmth and comfort, as well as the golden sun shining down on her skin that was sure to leave some type of sunburn. There had to have been nothing but trees and lakes for miles, but it was oddly calming to her.

"Well?" Daniel spread his arms out, awaiting their thoughts on the green environment.

"It's beautiful," Nadia replied truthfully. She held her hand up to her face to shield herself from the blinding sun.

"I want you two to close your eyes for a second," Their sensei instructed. They complied, taking in a breath in sync.

"Tell me what you hear."

Robby spoke first. "Um...nothing."

The LaRusso smiled. "Exactly. No phone calls, no Internet, no family arguments. Just you and Mother Nature."